And A random chapter.

Kai - What do we have to do or say now?

San - Yall have to watch a show.

Adam - that's not bad,who is it from.

San - ok first yall have to watch the first episode of Merlin on Netflix, also I gave you the dare!

Mira - Really?that's all we have to do?

Reeve - is it really bad or something?

San - Actually it probably my 2nd favorite show.

Vanessa - i don't trust you

San - Just watch Merlin.

Narrator for merlin - No man no matter how great can know hid destiny.

(23 minutes later)

Skeet - Can we watch the next episode?

San - Maybe later! I just wanted to be on this show for a bit so yall could have a break from the ships and truths and dares. Reeve! Snap out of it.

Everyone -* looks at reeve*

San - quit trying to sneakily play the next episode im trying to get us some snacks! be right back! *leaves the room to get some snacks and drinks *

San - *comes back a few minutes later and the show is playing *

Everyone - *looks at san*

San - its ok! i have already seen it 7 times. play the episode! *hands out snacks and drinks *

'I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who actually reads this story. I hope. it has been ok so farr. I just wanted to make this small chapter as a brain break. I hope this was ok! Also as i said this is the 8th chapter and now you can ask to have one of them be able to only have to be on the ship reaction book. Also some things will be from the ship reaction book i will try to note things that happened before in the other book incase ship reaction books aren't your thing. the only big thing in the other book was that Reeve can read minds (but he has not told anyone) Ok! I think that's it! Have a good new year i hope its better than last year for everyone! have a good day or night! - thollower or san '