running, Kiss, marry, kill, and a sad tree

San - ok we are back.

Skeet - Already?!

San - yes!And you have something to do!

Skeet - oh no.

San - well I have something for each of you, @snowlight_moon has give most of yall dares.Yall have to play kiss marry kill.

Reeve -  yeah no.

San - don't worry not all of you have to do it. Im going to spin this wheel. *points at the random wheel over in the middle of the room. *

Kai - I don't think that was thar before.

San - *spins the wheel it lands on Mira*(yes this is 100% random)

San - ok Mira looks like you go first.

Mira - Um kiss... Adam since I already have. Marry I guess Skeet since I know him the best... and um Aaa I. don't want to kill anyone. Wait I would kill you since maybe it would get us home.

San - I cant say that dose not hurt... but lets see who is next. *spins wheel again*And its Skeets turn.

Skeet - Kiss Reeve, marry Mira, kill kai.

*everyone shocked *

San - ok that was quick.

Kai - WHY WOULD YOU KILL MEEEEEEE!?

Skeet - well you are CrAzY annoying you talked for 2 hours on the boat. I had to ask you to stop talking!

San - Ok last person before this becomes a war. *spins the wheel one last time, it lands on adam. (all of the spins were random from a generator online.) *

Adam - Um... do we have to do it with in the people on the room?

San - just for fun yes.

Adam - *groans and thinks*um... kiss, kai... kill you, sorry but I don't know much about you.... and marry... *comes up with a compromise *my self so I don't have to pick someone.

San - ok it still hurts that yall would pick me to kill but I get it an I will let Adam's last choice slide this once. Now for the last 2 dares.

Reeve - thar are MORE?!

San - Yep! Can yall help me bring this tree on stage?

Everyone except San -* looks at each other*sure

everyone - drags the tree on stage.

San - OK! Now! Kai, light it up!

Kai - like a Christmas tree?

San - *looks unamused * No. Like light it on fire.

Kai - Why? Its a perfectly good tree?

San - Because it is one of the dares from @snowlight_moon. And... I really want to see you actually use your power!

Kai - ok... *lights tree on fire. 👉🔥🌲*

San - And last thing... Skeet? Please start running some laps around the stage you have 5 brakes you can take... because you have to do this until you get picked again.

Skeet - wHaT?!

San - start running! Well that is all for today! Make sure you -

Mira - The fire from the tree is spreading!

San - Fire protocol 13.

* the sprinklers put out the fire*

San - Make sure to send me truth and dares for them! Thank you again @snowlight_moon for the dares!

Vanessa - Help us mop up the water! *Soaked*

San - ok ok im coming over hold on.