☁Y/N Shirakumo☁

This has Big Manga and Vigilantes SPOILERS So THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!
(You look like dat)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~
Y/N Shirakumo:
Quirk: Scythe Portal
About Quirk: You make a Scythe apprear from your hand or any part of your body that's not covered. You can control it telepathically and can open portals by slicing the air with it to make an entrance but you need to be able to see where you wanna come out of.
Your Scythe is named Cipher.
Hero Name: The Portal Hero: Scyrthe
Age: 15
Height: 5'4 1/4
Birthday: Nov. 26th (Sagittarius)
Personality: Mysterious, Honest, Straight Froward, and Funny...
Sexuality: Pansexual
MBTI: INTP

Backstory:
"Mom.." you said looking up from your homework. "Yes Y/N?" she asked tilting her head. "I want to go to UA" you said nervously.
Both parents immediately looked at you. "Y/N ARE YOU INSANE!" your mom said but you dad cut in saying, "WHAT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO OBORO!?" you put your book down and started remembering about that day.

-Flashback-
"Breaking news UA Student, Oboro Shirakumo killed after saving children by a falling pieces of-" then your parents turned off the TV. You were about 2 but you didn't understand. "Boro? Why you twurn if off?" you asked. But they were crying... "What's wrong?" you asked.

Your parents explained it, your heart broke immediately, "Never Coming Back?" you asked looking at the goggles he had. It hurt when his three friends Shota, Nemuri, and Hizashi came to return some stuff. "Hey Y/N it's ok" the blonde one said patting your head. You had a feeling like you'd see him again though all of them even Oboro.
-Back-
"I KNOW BUT-" your dad cut you off, "NO BUTS WANT TO BE A HERO THEN LEAVE!" he yelled. Your 14 year old self did leave to your grandparents. They supported you no matter what. They even got custody.

It's been a year and you and your parents cut off communication with each other.

Stats:
Power: 4/5 B
Speed: 5/5 A
Technique: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 5/5 A
Music Taste : 5/5 A