S1 Ep1: Y/N Shirakumo: Origin

XD You Made It This Far So No Warnings HEEEHEEEE!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>
   "Since your all 3rd years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future." you looked up from your book and now paying attention, "I'll pass out handouts for your plans but... " he tosses the papers in the air,"You're all pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" he wasn't wrong though you actually were. Everyone was cheering and using their quirks, 'How annoying' you thought looking back down. "Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But now power usage allowed in school. Get a hold of yourselves."

You turned your head hearing that annoying voice,"Hey teach, don't let me in with these bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky enough to end up as sidekicks to some busted D Lister -Ha" The class started booing and getting mad at him." LET'S GO! I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" he said with an annoying face.

"Hmm..." the teacher said looking at his board, "You've got impressive test results, maybe you will get into UA High" Bakugo had that smug smirk on his face the whole time. Then everyone was talking about how he was actually going to try at that school. You were just there kind trying to focus on your book.

"That exactly why it's the only place worthy of me!" Bakugo exclaimed jumping up from his chair to his table, "I'll ace all the mock tests. I'm the only one here who can end up getting in. I'll be more popular than All Might himself. And be the richest hero of all time" he said clenching his fist. Then raising it then back down opening doing some weird pose. "People across the world will know who I am! And It all starts with UA High!"

"Oh Yeah, Shirakumo, Midoriya don't you two wanna go there too?" he asked reading the board again. You looked up and saw Midoriya hiding from Bakugo and Bakugo frozen at the teachers words. The whole class turned to Midoriya. Then burst out laughing.

"Midoriya your kidding right?" some said, "Even Shirakumo has a higher chance of getting in!" "There's no way you'll get in without a quirk!"
"That's not true! They got rid of that rule! I could be the first one!" Midoriya exclaimed.
Bakugo then yelled and set an explosion on Midoriya's desk. Sending him back.

"Listen up Deku, your even worse then these damn rejects you quirkless wannabe" he clenched his fist, "You really think they'd let you in when they could have me?"
Midoriya backed up. "Wha-No way you've got it all wrong! Wait I'm not trying to compete against you!" he exclaimed hitting his head on the chalk board in the back of the class. "You've gotta believe me! It's just that" he looked up, "I've wanted to be a hero ever since I was little, and I may not have a quirk but I can still try my hardest. Can't I?" he said nervously.

Bakugo looked even more pissed, "You'd never be able to be with the best of the best! You'd die in the exams!" he exclaimed. "Defenseless Izuku!" "The schools already crappy you really want to embarrass it more by failing so hard?" he asked.

"Jeez your taking it to far, at least he's trying and even he has more of a heroic personality" you said finally looking away from your book and at Bakugo and Izuku.

"WHAT! YOUR AXE WON'T BEAT ME!" he exclaimed to you.
"It's a Scythe there's a difference" you deadpanned.

-Time Skip-

You packed your stuff quietly not wanting to leave your friend, Izuku, behind alone in case of Bakugo. He was about to write until Bakugo snatched his book away.
You were in the front so you couldn't hear them.
"Watchu got? His diary?" a brown hair kid asked. "Huh don't tell me your taking notes on how to be a hero?" he asked. "That's so pathetic!" he exclaimed then he and another kid started laughing.
"He's delusional" the other boy said.

Izuku quickly got up, "Ha Ha real funny guys just give it back" he said then Bakugo was about to make an explosion on his book but you didn't let him. You sent your Scythe you hit his side but with the back part of it to not harm him, that much.
"WHAT THE HELL!" he exclaimed catching his balance. He turned to you, "Stupid Axe Girl!" he exclaimed.
He then proceeded to throw it out of the window. So you looked out and made a portal there and on top of you with your Scythe. You looked back and saw him coming towards you. You immediately caught it once it went through. He didn't seem to notice though so you left and waited outside of the class.
"You know if you wanna be a hero so bad there actually might be another way" he stopped walking, "Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a Swan Dive Off The Roof Of The Building"

'What the fuck is wrong with him?' you thought. "Oh hey Izuku!" you exclaimed after he walked out of class.
"Oh hey Shirakumo" he said looking down, "Thanks for earlier and right now" he said looking down, "Guess I can't fight my own battles- OH NO MY BOOK!" he exclaimed about to run.
"Wait, here" you said tapping his head with his notebook.
"Oh thank you Y/N your amazing" he said taking it then stared blushing realizing what he said.
"Aww thanks" you said with a smile showing your fangs.

You both seperated and went your own ways. 'Bakugo is an idiot and Jerk' you thought kicking a rock. The rock actually did go far like really, 'Wow I should kick things more offen' you thought. 'Present Mic, Midnight, and Eraserhead are pros and work at UA' you sighed and whispered to yourself, 'Please don't recognize me' you whispered picking up the rock from earlier.