S1 Ep6: Rage, You Damn Nerd

Hello! My one reader you don't have to say it back but for now I have one main reader so hello!
(Also thats your Hero Costume! And yes you have a gas mask also some black combat boots!)
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

"He threw it over 700 meters!" a kid yelled.
"Nice he finally showing us his true power!" Ururaka exclaimed.
'Awww sweet Kirby Chile' you thought.
"His finger appears to be broken now" Iida then thought, "Just like at the exam, his quirk is very odd."Iida said.
"It wasn't a very pretty throw" the shiny man said.

Bakugo looked pissed, his jaw was open allowing flies is. You chuckled a his reaction instead not caring about him getting mad. Then explosions appeared in Bakugo's palms, "HEY! Deku you bastard tell me how you did it or your dead!" he yelled causing Deku to scream.
'Pussy' you thought.
Then Aizawa's capturing weapon held Bakugo back. 'What a kill Joy' you thought.
"Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" Bakugo asked.
"Cause it's a capture weapon made out of a carbon fiber and a special metal alloy" Aizawa looked at Bakugo, "Stand down, it would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much" he then activated his quirk, "It give me serious dry eye" he then turned it off, "Your wasting my time now, who ever is next can step up now" be said walking away.

"All right time to give you your results, I've ranked you all from best to worst" Aizawa said, "You should probably have a good idea of your standards already, I'll pull up the whole list it's not worth going each individual score"

Scores:
1: Momo Yayorozu
2: Shoot Todoroki
3: Y/N Shirakumo
4: Katsuki Bakugo
5: Tenya Iida
6: Fumikage Tokoyami
7: Mezo Shoji
8: Mashirao Ojiro
9: Ejiro Kirishima
10: Mina Ashido
11: Ochaco Ururaka
12: Koji Koda
13: Rikido Sato
14: Tsuyu Asui
15: Yuga Aoyama
16: Hanta Sero
17: Denki Kaminari
18: Toru Hagakure
20: Minoru Mineta
And....
XD HAHAHA...
21: Izuku Midoriya (last)

You felt bad but you knew Aizawa was bluffing about this whole last and your expelled.
But Izuku was so upset he bowed his head in defeat and clenched his fist.
"And I was lying no ones going home" Aizawa said turning off the score board.
Everyone was shocked except for you and Momo. "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests" Aizawa said with a grin.
"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry I guess I probably should've said something" Momo said.

"That's it for today pick up a cylabis from the classroom and read it over by tomorrow morning." he walked over to Midoriya, "Midoriya, take this and have the old lady fix you up. Things are gonna get tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins, make sure your prepared" Aizawa said before walking away.

"Don't look so down" you said patting Izuku's shoulder, "You did ok for just using this quirk"
"Wahhh ok?" he asked.
"Yes! You need more work on it" you said with a thumbs up before walking to the locker rooms.

"Izuku how's the finger?" you asked walking up to him while walking out of school.
"Much better now thank you" broccoli boy said.
You saw Iida there too and Izuku hadn't noticed until he said, "I was a bit concerned by Mr. Aizawa's approach to class, but I trust the school's judgement UA is the top program" he then crossed his arms, "Even so lying is down right immoral" Iida said.
"Yeah but I doubt he was lying maybe he was going to expel the last person but saw potential in Izuku" you said patting the broccoli's head.