S1 Ep2: What It Takes To Be A Hero

Welcome Back! I'm Rushing this right now so ignore my spelling errors I'm at my dad's right now... XD
(Thats how your Scythe looks like and the rectangle things is how it looks like before you push the button, when you push it the Scythe appears)
-------------------------------------------------------
---
Where Bakugo Is:
"Wow that was rough" one of Bakugo's friends said.
"Weren't you and Midoriya good friends back when you were kids?" the other asked.
"Yeah, you were a little harsh with em today" the one from before interrupted.
"It's his fault for getting in my way" Bakugo responded kicking the bottle with the slime monster in it, but he didn't know this.
"You shouldn't waste your time on him" the first one said.
"Someone has to teach that same nerd how the world really works" Bakugo said exploding a can. "I hate it when he talks hero" he exclaimed tossing the can.
The others chuckled then talked about going to the arcade.
"Hey what's that?!" Bakugo's 2 friends exclaimed.
"Perfect I like a skin suit with some fire in it" the sludge monster exclaimed.

Back to Y/N:
You were a picking up some stuff your grandma said to from the store when you heard screams and explosions. You saw smoke and some heros running towards somewhere. Praying for the cashier to hurry so you could see the action.

"Thank you for shopping at-" you didn't let him finish just grabbed your bags and went to see what was going on. "Your chan-!"

"Keep the change" you said dashing out. You were slow but not that slow and as much as you wanted to us your quirk you knew that with police near by you didn't have a chance too.

About 6 blocks later you made it and people were running from there. 'Shit Y/N take a picture- is that BAKUGO' you thought looking at the sludge monster. Building signs were falling, people were running, people were screaming, kids were crying, you wanted to laugh, "he's taken someone hostage!" and officer yelled.

"What is this?" Death Arms asked, "It's some kind of" he then felt it, "Goo" then he was thrown to a building.
"You ok Death Arms?" another hero asked.

"Stay Back Or I'll SNAP!" the Sludge exclaimed.

"AGHHG!" Bakugo exclaimed releasing his face, "YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO MESS WITH!" he exclaimed. "I'LL SEND YOU BACK TO WHATEVER SEWER YOU CRAWLED OUT OF!" he yelled making explosions. "LET ME GOO" he yelled making a big explosion.

"You've got so much power I've really hit the Jackpot!" the sludge exclaimed. "With a quirk like yours under my control I can take All Might down with one punch"

"It's her!" a woman yelled, "That new hero Mt. Lady will stop her!"
"My only weakness! I need at least two lanes to get past!" Mt. Lady exclaimed.

Kamui was terrible is fire and the other hero's were busy with their own shit. "Izuku!" you exclaimed seeing him crying covering his mouth. He looked up at you, "Bakugo" you said breathlessly rushing towards him.
He stood there for a bit until you saw him run in. "IZUKU!" you yelled. At this point everyone was staring at him in shock and the heros looked pissed and scared for him.

"NO YOU IDIOT STOP YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Death Arms yelled at him. You chuckled and crossed your arms.

He threw his backpack at the monster thenhe yelled, "KACCHAN!"
"What the hell why are you here?" Bakugo yelled while Izuku desperately tryed to set him free.

You wanted to let him handle it by himself but.... "As much as I find you annoying Kacchan," you sighed and mimiced deciding it's for the best, "I'm not gonna let you die" you whispered summoning your Scythe. "Ok Cipher aim for the eye" you whispered sending it to the monster's eye.

"AAGGGGHHHH" it yelled immediately Bakugo was let go and Ina flash you cut the air with your Scythe and made a portal under Izuku and Bakugo. You made another onein front of the crowd and they appeared there. People started cheering and asking who did that.

"Y/N!" Izuku yelled coming towards you. Bakugo looked pissed. You had to decide between death or death.

This is tough....

But before that...

You heard the voice of Jesus say....

"I AM HERE!" one of the only ties you had been happy to see him and here those words, All Might immediately came to finish it off, "DETROIT SMAAAAAAAAASH!" he yelled sending that thing flying while Mt. Lady covers you all from getting flung away too.
And then....
IT STARTED RAINING!
'FUCK YEAH but why not snow instead?' you thought.

"Holy Crap HE CHANGED THE WEATHER!" someone exclaimed.

'Damn... Ok ignore my awesome ass Portals' you thought.
People started cheerind and you decided to finally walk home because your grandparents were waiting for you until...
"Hey, WHO MADE THIS PORTALS?!" Death Arms yelled.
But he stopped so they could scold Midoriya.
"You Moron do you have a Death Wish?" Kamui Woods asked him.
"There was absolutely no reason to put yourself in danger like that!" Death Arms exclaimed.

While Mr. Prince in distress was praised for his bravery, "Man your tough kid! And that quirk is something else. Before you go Pro head over to my agency I'd love for you to be my sidekick while your training! " a hero said.

The walk home was pretty boring and your grandparents were worried about you after they saw your portals on TV. "I'm ok I'm ok" you repeated dropping the bags on the dining table.

The news focused more on Bakugo and All Might and not Izuku. But it was strange that they kept mentioning your portals even though they didn't seem to care. "It's not even that important" you groaned to Cipher.

"Yes it is" she said back.

Oh yeah she could talk but others didn't know that. But your quirk could talk to you but not turn to human. You as long didn't want to sound insane so you never told anyone about her speaking.
She had come up with her name when you guys were watching Gravity Falls, she loved Bill and named herself Cipher after him. "What a simp" you mumbled.

She hit you with the bottom part of the Scythe. "How mean!" she exclaimed. She couldn't feel the pain but she could also control the Scythe, so you and her had a special bond, not anything romantic but a sister and sister bond or best friend bond. She could also talk to you even when she's not summoned.

"Y/N! Dinners READY!" you grandpa yelled. You immediately got up and rushed downstairs. You passed by the alter and took a few steps back before bowing in front of it to be respectful to your brother.
"Whoops Sorry" you whispered to him.
"As If He Could Here You" Cipher said jokingly.
"Shhhh" you said going back to running.