S1 Ep9: Yeah, Just Do You Best, Iida!

That's how your portals look like btw, if you were curious!!!
YESSS! WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO MEETING MY HUSBAND SHIGARAKI XDDD! UGH I MIGHT LOOSE INTEREST BEFORE WE MEET OVERHAUL AND CHRONO 🥲 BUT UNTIL THEN LET'S GOOO!!!
*¨*• *¨*• *¨*• *¨*• *¨*• *¨*• *¨*• *¨*• *¨*• *¨*•

News reporters flooded the UA entrance and asked many of you questions, "Hey you! Can you tell us what its like to work so closely with All Might" after deciding to walk with Izuku to school you immediately regretted it.
"Uhm uhm, I'm sorry I have to go to the uh Nurses Office, right away!" Deku exclaimed leaving you.
"What about you?!" she asked you.
"Hmmm, well" then you walked away.

"Are you one of the students?" she asked Ururaka. "Tell us what's it like working with the Symbol of Piece in person?"
"Uhm what's it like, oh uhm well uh he's super muscley, yeah" she responded.

"How is he as a teacher what are you learning?" the same reporter asked Iida.
"His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the worlds prestigious educational institution" Iida looked up, "Of course he's the personification of the honor and integrity one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show us his humours side, it's truly a unique experience" Iida said but the reporters were already bored.

"Excuse me, kid!" she yelled after Bakugo, "You in All Nights class? Oh hold on aren't you the sludge villain kid?" she asked him by then Bakugo looked irritated and annoyed.
"Go away" he said threw gritted teeth.

"Please sir can you get All Might for us? Also you look a mess, what's your deal?" the same reporter now asked Aizawa.
"All Mights not on campus today, now get out of here you'll disturbed my students enough already" he said shewing them away then walking in.
"But my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!" she exclaimed.
While others reporters started commenting on how they've seen him before.
"All right if you won't bring All Might out I'll bring him out myself!" she yelled marching in.
"No wait-" someone yelled.
Then the security turned on and she almost got squished by the door.
"Ahhhh what's happening?" she asked.
"Don't you know about the schools defense system? This gate is the school's barrier! " a male reporter exclaimed.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys" Mr. Aizawa commented. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your results" he looked at Bakugo, "Bakugo, your talented so don't sulk like a child over a loss, ok?"
"Yeah whatever" Bakugo responded.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again" Izuku looked down now, "Work harder and don't give me the excuse, that you don't have control over your quirk, lines already getting old. You can't keep breaking your bones while training here, but your quirk will be useful once you can handle it" Izuku looked up joyfully,"So show a little urgency, huh? "
"Right!" Izuku exclaimed.

"All right let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future" everyone was shocked by Mr. Aizwa's words, "You all need to pick a class Rep." now everyone was calm.

Everyone was yelling "pick me!" or "I wanna do it" or "I'll take it"
Until, "Silence everyone please! The class Rep. Is a role that leads others it's not just something anyone can do! We must first have the trust of everyone student in the classroom. There's for the most logical way to choose this position is Democratically, we will hold an election to choose our leader" Iida stated.
Everyone was a bit nervous and didn't think it was a good idea.
"Just decide before my class I over" Mr. Aizawa said throwing himself on the floor once inside the sleeping bag.