S1 Ep8: Bakugo's Start Line

Hello! How's your day going? Ok great let's get started...
(Alternative) Hello! How's your day going? Oh sorry to hear, hope your reading fan fictions to make you feel better....
=====================================

"Your indoor combat training is now over" All Might announced, "The hero team WINNSSS!" All Might exclaimed.
"What a weird wat for this to end" a student said. "The losers are practically untouched and the winners are both on the ground."
Tokoyami tilted his head down, "How does that old saying go? They may have lost the battle but they've won the war"
"This class is intense" Tsu said right after.

You watched recovery bots take Deku to Recover Girl and sighed, "Well that's over" you said walking away from All Might.
You stopped to look at Bakugo who looked furious and was watching his shaky hand. 'Should I check on him' you thought hearing his heavy breathing.
Until All Might put a handful on his shoulder, "Young Bakugo cool your jets. Let go review your work. Even if you win or loose you can still take something away from experiences like this. As long as your open to learning" Bakugo looked a bit shaken up still but you decided to let All Might handle this so you went to the monitor room.

"Well despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is young Iida" All Might announced.
Everyone gasped even Iida but to be honest your weren't shocked.
"Shouldn't it be someone from the hero's since they were the winners?" Tsu asked.
"Ahhh, valid question" All Might said raising a finger, "Why didn't I choose one of those students? Who has a yes?" he asked for a volunteer.

"Sir!" Momo called out raising her hand, "I can't tell you why. Iida embraced this challenge he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role, I'll explain" she paused, "Bakugo's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As you mentioned outearlier, launching a large scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It's could've been disastrous. Similarly, Midoriya's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage he received. He rendered himself helpless not smart." she paused and looked at Ururaka, " As for Ururaka, she let her guard down mid battle and her final attack was far to reckless given the hypothetical stakes. If she treated the fake weapon as though it were real shower never should've risked using such an imprecise move." she then looked at you, "As for Shirakumo, I'm not sure it backup counts but if it does, she wasn't really aloud to do much as you told her to stop at one point and she obviously didn't want to get into Bakugo's and Midoriya's personal business too." she finally looked at Iida, " Iida was fully prepared for his opponent's arrival, he had a strategy and never lost sight of his mission to protect the dummy weapon even if he was foiled at the end" Momo ended. Iida smiled hand over his chest, "Technically the hero team won, yes, but they took advantage that this was training they didn't respect the spirit of the trial" Momo bowed her head.

"Uh- yes well you over looked a few things young Iida could've relaxed a bit in the exercise but, otherwise you nailed it" All Might said with a thumbs up.
"One should always start with the basics and devote themselves wholeheartedly to learning, its the only real way to become a top hero" Momo said.
"Now then! Time to start this! Think about everything you saw and discuss this over yourselves" All Might said.
"Yes sir!" everyone responded except you and the others who fought before.

"MATCH 2! TEAM B WILL BE OUR HERO'S AND TEAM I WILL BE OUR VILLAINS!" All Might announced, "LOOK ALIVE KIDS! LET'S GO!" All Might announced.
You saw Shoji and Todoroki talk and then Todoroki started freezing the walls which then started freezing everything, "Do I go in for the hero's?" you asked All Might.
He nodded and you quickly left the building and snuck into that building.