S1 Ep5: What I Can Do For Now

Hello! I'm In The Mood To Update This A Lot Cause I'm Attached So Here We Go 3rd Chapter Today!!! AYEEEEEEEEEEE BE PROUD OF AUTHOR-CHAN XD
o.()o.()o.()

Eraserhead listened to the teachers talk about how one kid, "Didn't have Rescue Points but Villain Points" and how one kid, "Had no Villain Points but Rescue Points" but immediately Midnight's, Eraserhead's, and Present Mic's eyes darted to first,
"It can't be" Midnight said startled a bit.
"What was his sister's name again?" Mic asked.
"This has to be a mere coincidence" Eraserhead said.
"Maybe" Nezu said sipping on Tea, "But we'll see"

After getting the acceptance letter you get good but bad, "Nezu can be a bit mean sometimes" your grandma said.
"I know" you sighed out drinking your fruit punch.

"Wow All Might is a teacher there too" you groaned scrolling through the news article, "Funnnnnnnn..." you said sarcastically. "Great it's almost April" you said sarcastically. "Time to face Yamada, Aizawa and Kayama" you there off your phone, "Lie about not being his sister" you groaned, "UGHHHhhhhh to much to many this to do" you said tossing your he's off the edge of the bed. "Now time to be convincing"

April:
"Please be safe Miss" your grandma said.
"I will now bye" You yelled bye as you ran off while waving, "I love you! Te amo!" you exclaimed running backwards before focusing on where you were going.

You ran though the looking for 1-A. "There Y/N" Cipher said as you barely passed it.
"Thank you" you said walking in. It before that you looked at the huge door, "Wow! Prepared for anything/anyone" you mumble opening the door.

You found a spot in the 2nd to last row in front of a girl with black hair that as in a neat pony tail. And to your left was a window and right was a bird man. "Epic" you mumbled but then you saw Bakugo and sped walk to that seat. But the blue hair boy stopped you, "I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei Private Academy nice to meet you" he said doing arm chops.
"Yes you too" you said slipping away to the seat that you were going for.
The boy with blue hair started scolding him about having his feet on the desk and you just watched with a grin before,
"Hey, there he likes eyeliner" some black mist that came out of the bird whispered to you.
You smiled, "It's a birth mark but thank you"
"Tokouami, it's a birth mark" he said back to the bird.
" I know I heard her" you tuned to him.
"I'm Shirakumo Y/N, nice to meet you?" you said putting your hand out for him to shake.
He shook it and he had human hands, "I'm Tokoyami Fumikage" he said calmly.
"What are your pronouns?" you asked not wanting to misgender people.
"He/him and you?" he asked.
"She/Them" you said with a smile.

You look at Bakugo and Iida, "Take your feet off that desk now!"Iida demanded.
"Huh?" Bakugo asked with a shit eating grin.
"It the first day and your already disrespecting the academy by scruffinh school property with your behavior!" he exclaimed.
"Did ya old school put a stick up your ass er were ya just born with it" Bakugo asked. You saw Deku peeking in. 'It's about to go down' you thought.
"Let's start over I'm Tenya Iida from The Soumei Private Academy" he said calmly and respectfully.
"Soumei huh?" he asked. "You must think your better than me?" "I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one" Bakugo said sticking his neck out.
"You would threaten me?" Tenya asked, "Your own classmate? Are you sure your in the right place?"
Bakugo takes before they bother noticed Izuku..
'About to go down' you thought.