S1 Ep11: Game Over

Hello! Welcome....
So um yeah I'm writing this in class
A villain Todoroki meets is my OC!
The girl up there is how she looks like. Her name is Aijōhito Omoiyume!
And her first name means Night Person and last name means Winter Dream!
I'll give her a character page soon!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Let's think about our next move" you said stopping Deku's mumbling.
"You're creeping me out, stop it please" Tsu said to your mumbling friend. "Anyways back to what Shirakumo said about our next move" Tsu went back to the planning topic.

"Well I think- hey are you ok" you asked Deku who's fingers were broken.
"Uh yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me" Midoriya responded.
"We should try getting help if we go through there" you pointed to the platform the rest of your class was, "we can avoid the middle entirely"
"Good idea" Tsu agreed, "Then we can avoid the villains Mr. Aizawa's fighting over there" all of you turned to where the fight was.

"If he doesn't get backup, he's just going to expert himself, he might get defeated to protect us" Izuku stated.
You were all staring at him now.
"Wait your not suggesting- are you trying to get us killed or something?" Mineta asked.
"Im not saying we should jump into the middle of the battle, maybe we can try taking some people out and lighten his load"

~Cut to Todoroki~
"So your plan was to split us up and kill us" Todoroki said let out a deep sigh with icy air coming out, "All of you were not prepared, it looks like you've all had no training and doesn't look like you know how to use your quirks"
"This power, he froze us the instant we warped here" a villain said.
"He's not a kid he's a monster" one agreed.
"So cold"

A guy then tried charging to him but Todoroki dodged him and froze his staff.
"Listen well if you stay froze you'll all get frost bite, luckily for you I'm trying to be a hero so I'd like to avoid unnecessary cruelty" he placed a hand on a frozen villain. "But I can only do that if you tell me how to kill All Might, that's the only way you'll live"

A girl laughed at him, "Whoops you forgot someone" the calm yet crazy voice said, "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself" another laugh was heard.
"SHOW YOURSELF" Todoroki yelled at her.
"Aww so impatient" a girl with pretty white hair appeared, "Ok then Todoroki-san" she bowed her head, "But I doubt your any match for me" a sadistic grin formed on her face with more crazed giggles. If you cut this out you'd never know she were a villain "Let's dance!"

~Now to Momo, Denki & Jiro~
"AHHHHHH" Denki yelled running from a villain barely avoiding their attack. "My whole life flashed before my eyes, I think I saw the Grim Reaper! What the heck is going on?"
"Could you maybe calmed down? Right now we should focus on defeating these villains!" Jiro yelled.
"Yayurozu make a weapon for me too!" Denki demanded as a come back to Jiro's attitude.
"You're the one with electrical powers! Just zap em so we can run!" Jiro exclaimed.

"DID YOU NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM COMBAT TRAINING? SOME PARTNER YOU WERE!" Kaminari yelled, "I can cover my body in electricity if I try to shoot it out it'll go everywhere! I'd take you guys down with him" Denki explained.
"You're a real damsel in distress, aren't you?" Jiro joked. "New idea" she kicked Denki in the back causing Denki to hit the villain with electricity, "YOU'RE MY HUMAN STUN GUN!"
"Woah! Hey it's working! Sit back you two you can count on me!" Denki said pointing to himself.
"Oh god you are exhausting" Jiro sighed out to Kaminari.