ten.

dear cedric,

this is going to be my last letter to you.. sixth year starts in a few days and i need it to go smoothly.. no one has brought you up since summer started which is the for the best i guess. i still wear the locket that hermione gave me, it makes me feel connected to you and happier. i cant wait for next year.. its going to be one of my last years.. i think i will consider hermiones suggestion of me becoming a teacher. id like to become the potions teacher.. snape is such a pain in the arse, i dont want more kids to grow up with him like i did.

hermione keeps talking to me about getting married. i keep telling her we're still young but she wont give up. she said she cant wait until we graduate so she can propose to me. honestly, i cant wait to see either. the look on harry and rons face will be priceless. i wish you were here to see my wedding. i wish you could walk me to down the aisle and send me away like you always said you would. you and dad would always argue on who would walk me down and then we decided you both could. i really wish thats how it could be.

i will miss writing to you, cedric, but i think its finally time. ill always miss you, and think about you, and love you. youve done so much for me. you were such a wonderful brother, and even now you are. all the advice youve given me in the past still helps today. i love you so so much, cedric.

i cant wait to see you again.

- amelie