😴twenty-one😴

Casey and I are walking in front of my mom and Martha who are talking about us. "We hear you guys whispering back there." Casey says. I giggle a bit and we stop walking to turn around to face them. "What are you guys talking about?!" I ask once they realize we stopped walking and are facing them. "Nothing guys it's not important." Martha says. We both nod slowly while exchanging looks then turn back around and start to walk again.

"Princess guess what?" I look at Casey for her to continue. "I bet that you can't hit that sign right there." She says pointing to a sign above us. "If I win I get a piggy back ride for the rest of the night." I say smirking at her. "Ok but if I win you have to give back all my hoodies and sweatshirts." She says letting my hand go. "Not gonna happen if I win or lose but okay." I say while smiling. I look up at the sign then step back a little so that I can jump and reach it. I run forward a little and jump to reach it. I ended up smacking it instead of just tipping it but hey it still works. Casey watches me and rolls her eyes. "I win pay up babes." I say while turning her around so that I can get on her back. "Yeah whatever. I'll win the next one." She says, supporting my legs so that I don't fall. I kiss the top of her head and play with her hair.

"What was that all about?" My mom asked. "A little bet that Casey lost to." I say while enjoying myself on Casey's back. Casey just rolls her eyes and plays with my feet that are wrapped around her waist. "You guys want to get fro-yo?" Martha asks. "YES!" Casey and I shout at the same time. Our parents laugh at our antics and we reach the fro-yo shop. It's a cute little shop owned by a elderly couple who are the absolute sweetest.

Once everyone has their fro-yo we all slide into a booth. "Casey I want to talk to you about your father." Martha says with caution. Casey stops talking and everyone looks at Martha. "He wants to see you before he moves to Canada with his new family. He said that he'll most likely won't come back but wants to maintain a somewhat relationship with you and make up for lost time." Casey turns her head towards me and gives me the 'what-should-I-do' look and I nod my head in response. She sighs and I go back to eating my fro-yo. "Fine, but only if Brittany comes with me if she can't then neither can I." This causes me to choke on my fro-yo. I look at her and she just gives me her best pleasing look and I can't help but give in. "Fine I'll go." I say while sighing. Casey knows that gets me every time and I hate that she knows it. "Tomorrow at three at that skating rink you guys love so much. He wants you to meet his new wife and his son." Martha says with a little more pride since Casey didn't have a breakdown or anything. She just nods and we go about our earlier conversations with often confusion.

We walk back to our houses and debate if we're all gonna be in one house or separate. We decided to separate so our parents head over to Casey's and we stay at mine. "So Casey what's the plan for right now." I say while plopping on the couch. "Nothing I just wanna sit here, admiring your perfectness." She says as she lays between my legs and places her head on my stomach. She looks up at me from under her eyelashes and I watch her as she 'admires me' and it's so adorable. From time to time she'll blush when her eyes meet mine or quickly look away when her eyes go from my lips to my eyes. She does this for a good ten minutes then lays her head down on my stomach again. I gently start to braid her hair when she looks up again. I stop braiding her hair to give her my full attention. "Anything you need babes?" I say when she continues to stare. "I don't think you kissed me today." She says with a very adorable pout. I motion for her to come closer and she does. I lean down a little and kiss her which causes Casey to smile along the kiss. After a very intense make out session she pulls away and snuggles into me closer. She's still smiling which causes me to smile as well.

After three hours of just cuddling and talking she says that she's tired. We walk well more like I walk and I carry her up the stairs because she was almost too tired to walk up on her own. We reach my room and we change into some pjs. I slip on Casey's hoodie and a pair of her shorts and she just has on oversized t-shirt with Nike Pros. Casey signals me to come cuddle and I do so with much eagerness. As soon as I lay down Casey immediately spoons me and kisses the back of my head. "I love you bubs." I roll over and smile. "I love you too babes." I snuggle in closer and fall asleep just like that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for it not being that long😴

Happy New Years guyssss🥺🤍

I wish all of you a good year💓

~Samarah🌧