🦕ten🦕

"Brittany...Brittany...BRITTANY!" Skylar shouts. I wake up kinda annoyed that I have to get up. I look down and see Casey still sleep so I let her and head for my door. Before I can even stand up straight she bursts into my room and tackles me. "Damn Skylar. What can possibly be so important that you had to wake me up?" I say groggily. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY! Come on your mom made a special birthday breakfast for you and my present is downstairs." She says still on top of me. "Food! Why didn't you say that in the first place." I say as I push her off of me. She laughs and says "Also get dressed we still have school." I nod my head and head for my closet. "Wait, who's that in your bed?" She asks coming back into my room. I turn towards my bed and see Casey still sleep. I smirk and yell "Casey wake up or your going home!" She huffs in her pillow and sits up. "Come on princess you know I would rather be here than next door." I roll my eyes and say "Its not even five feet away your always being over dramatic. Anyways Skylar that's who is in my bed." I look over at Skylar who's jaw is on the floor. "Wha-when-what?" Is all she manages to say. "I'll tell you later after I had my precious birthday breakfast. Casey hurry get dressed we have to get to school." I say and they both nod their heads.

"Good morning mom!" I chirp as I see my special breakfast laid out on the table. "Good morning buggy. Happy birthday hopefully everything goes right today like you plan." She says while drinking her coffee. "Thanks mom I'm just waiting for Casey and Skylar to come down so we can leave." I say smiling at my breakfast in front of me. "Honey are you and Casey dating? Over the weekend when I came to check on you guys you were always tangled up in each other." She asks. I'm already out but still having my mom talk about it is some what embarrassing. " Yeah mom we are. I promise we'll keep it in a kids place okay?" I say smiling. "Okay honey as long as your happy. I have to get to work now love you." She says smiling back. I blow her kiss and she leaves out the door.

Skylar finally comes downstairs and practically skips over to me. "Brittany how come you didn't open my gift?" She asks. "Sorry that food was wayyyy to good for me to leave it sitting there." I say smiling at her. She pushes the present across the table so I can open it. I reach my hand in the bag and pull out a paper rolled up with a rubber band keeping it closed. I pull off the rubber band and open the paper. It was a college of pictures of me and her throughout our high school days. In big black glittery letters wrote "Happy 18th Birthday best friend<3." In the corners of the paper was our favorite memories and reason why she's proud to be called my best friend. I run up to her and hug her with all my might. "Thank you I love it. Your the best!" I let go of her and she smiles. "Brittany you know me better than that of course there is more in the bag." She says gesturing me towards the bag. "Also Casey had to go do something for her mom so she'll just meet us at school." I nod my head and place my hand in the bag. I pull out five Harry Potter phone cases, a phone case with me on Skylar's back while we were at the fair during the summer, and a scavenger hunt map. I thank Skylar again for the gifts since she knows I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.  I ask her what's the scavenger hunt map is for and she just says you'll have to follow it to see.

We reach the school and look around. I already remembered the first clue "Find this clue where your knowledge is stored." I have to think for a minute but then realize it's my locker. I keep my books in my locker and my books give me knowledge. I rush to my locker and do my combination. I look up and see a jar full of colorful pieces of paper and a note on it. I grab the jar and read the label "365 reasons why I'm in love with you." I smile because this whole thing was Casey. She wanted to prove that this wasn't a game and I actually believe her. I open the jar and pull out a green one. I look back at the green colored label and it says "My favorite stalker moments." I laugh a little because it seems she has been stalking me since day one. I open the little slip and read it " June 21st, 2020 is when you and Skylar went to the beach and I so happened to be there. You were wearing a ocean blue two-piece and some sandals. You and Skylar were having a ball while my stupid friends were talking about a party they wanted to go to. I wanted to join you guys so bad but eventually you guys started to splash each other in the water and zone out into your own little worlds. It was so cute and peaceful that I didn't want to interrupt so I stayed put. Yours forever, Casey<3"  I finish reading and smile while looking around for Casey but she wasn't there. Feeling kinda sad I grab the next clue and head to class.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment and vote pls🍕

Keep reading🦕

~Sam👻