🦋nine🦋

My jaw drops. Literally. There is no way. If everyone fancied me then why not come up and shoot their shot? Omg Casey she must have told them that I was off limits. Awe she's over-protective that's cute. Wait what?! Did I just? Yep I did. It's official I have fallen for the Casey West.

"I- how- what?" Is all I mange to say from what she just expressed to me. "Brittany I'm telling you the truth." Casey says. "Casey I know I believe you it's just a lot to process." I say while looking at my bathroom walls. Casey smiles and pulls me in tighter. "Casey why did you pull my hair in AP Chem Friday?" I ask because I actually wanted to know why. Like it was so random no one would have saw it coming. "I don't even know but I couldn't stop thinking about you so I just pulled your hair so you can look at me." She says smiling happily. "You know a simple Hey Brittany would've been fine too." I say slightly annoyed. "Yeah but pulling your hair was funnier to me." I roll my eyes and smile.

It's not my fault I can't help it! She brainwashed me okay!

"Oh by the way happy early birthday." Casey says. I'm kinda confused but I remember my birthday is tomorrow. "Omg I almost forgot my birthday is tomorrow. Thanks Casey. Wait how did you know?" I ask because I never told her before. "That day in AP Chem when I pulled your hair, you and Skylar were talking about it so I decided to listen." She says smiling. I yawn only causing Casey to yawn after me. I try to release my hold from Casey but it's literally impossible. "Casey we have to get to bed we have school tomorrow let me go." I say sleepily. "Ok fine but first." Before I can process what she said she crashes her lips on mine. I'm kinda shocked at first but then common sense kicks in and I kiss her back.

Wow. I'm kissing Casey West. She's a really good kisser so I see why all the girls throw themselves all over her. I don't think she thinks I'm all that good but still I love this.

**CASEY'S THOUGHTS**

Wow. She's literally the best kisser ever. Her lips taste just like she smells. Berries. I think I'm in love with her. Wait what in love? Am I really in love with Brittany Summers? Actually yes I am but I don't know how she feels so imma wait. Omg her birthday is tomorrow and I have the perfect gift.

**BRITTANY'S POV**

I finally break the kiss remembering that we have school tomorrow. "No Brittany come back I want another one." Casey whines. "Casey stop your whining we have school tomorrow and I actually care about my grades and well-being. Either go home or come to bed because I'm tired." I say yawning once again. "Ok fine I'm coming to bed I don't wanna leave." Casey says heading to the bed. "Your not leaving if you live right next door Casey your being dramatic." I say while snuggling into her. "It is to me and be happy that I don't wanna leave your side." She says while playing with my hair. "Trust me I am now shush I'm trying to sleep." I respond leaving her silent.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment and vote pls😺

Sorry it's a little short🥺

I don't know how long I'm going to make this book so yeah💀

~Samarah🐸