☄️Three☄️

Casey comes back and we finish The Parent Trap. I yawn while walking downstairs to grab some extra blankets and pillows I come back up and place them on my bed. I forget that these are for Casey and slowly start to get comfortable and drift to sleep. I open my eyes when I feel somebody staring at me. "Shit I forgot you were here! Stop staring at me like that creep." I say. She laughs and says "I was about to wake you because you fell asleep with my blankets." I look down and I was in more blankets and pillows than usual. I smile at my stupidity and hand her some blankets and pillows. She heads to my bathroom to get changed and do some other things that I don't care enough to mention. I instantly fell an urge to head up to my roof so I do.

I'm up there for at least 25 minutes before I hear my name being called but I ignore it because I don't want to come down. Then I see a head peak out from my balcony. Casey laughs and makes her way up to me. She then comes up to sit next to me. "Did you not hear me calling your name." She asks. "Yes I did but I really didn't care." I say while looking at her. She holds her hand over her heart sarcastically and mouths the word 'ouch' and I just reply with a light laugh. She brings up a random topic and we talk for about an hour and a half then she yawns which causes me to yawn. I start to head down and she stays put. "Well come on unless you want to sleep on the roof." She rolls her eyes but smiles and starts to head down too.

We watch two movies then start to talk about school and stuff like that. While we were on the subject about school she asked me to help her the AP Chem homework and I agree. While I was helping her one of her arms would sneak around my waist and tickle me which made me squirm and laugh. It only takes us 30 minutes to finish because well I'm an excellent tutor. We talk some more but neither of us are tired. Then an idea pops up in my head. "Come on let's go." I say. She looks confused but does what I say. While she gets dressed so do I and we head downstairs to where my mom is. "Hey mom me and Casey are going for a coffee run you need anything?" I shout. "No I'm ok be safe ok?" She shouts back. "Be back in a bit." I shout before heading out the door. Me and her decide to walk even though I could have easily took the car. When we are halfway there my Casey offers me a ride on her back. I couldn't refuse I love piggy back rides. I cover her eyes from time to time just so she can get annoyed. We finally arrive and order then sit down to drink our coffee. We talk about random things and what to do for tomorrow. She says she wants to take me skating but I turn her down because I do not know how to skate. She ends up winning the debate and I'm gonna be a very bad experience for me and a very funny one for her. We head back home and change back into pjs. We watch one more movie then fall asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it's sorta short🥲

Casey Pov??✨

Comment and vote pls😀

~Sam💋