👻fourteen👻

Casey was definitely not all right. She was trembling and a little sweaty. She was sitting in the corner with her head in her knees. "She just had a panic attack and the only words that left her mouth so far are Brittany." I looked at the principal then back at Casey. She had panic attacks and I never knew? How could I not know? I'm her girlfriend for god sakes I should know! I rush over to Casey and sit down besides her.

"Babes look at me." She slowly turns her head and gives me a somewhat smile. It drops just as fast as it came on her face and we just stare at each other, communicating with our eyes. I turn my body so that I'm sitting in front of her and hold out my arms. She looks at me for a moment and then crawls into my lap. After about two minutes of her in my arms I feel her shaking slightly. I pull her away to study her face and I see tears streaming down rapidly. I brush them away but more start coming out. I pull her back into my arms and let her cry into them. "Princess I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I really am. Please forgive me." Casey pleads through her tears. I'm completely confused on what she's talking about. "Babes what on Earth are you talking about?" I say as my voice is shaking. She cries harder so I start to rub my hands through her hair to calm her down a bit. "I don't know princess but somebody told me that you were planning to break up with me soon so I wanted to apologize for whatever I did so you wouldn't." She says a little calmer than before.

I pull her from my arms and look at her in disbelief. The tears from her face started to stop and I wiped off the ones still running. "They told me when you weren't looking so that's why I looked like I had just lived my worst nightmare. Well because I was, I was living it and I hated it. I felt in the verge of tears so I asked to go to the bathroom and next thing I know I overthink things and I'm having a panic attack in the principals office." She pulls herself back in my arms and buries her head in the crook of my neck. "Babes I don't know who told you that but they are completely wrong. I said I'm always gonna be here and I mean it. I'm never gonna leave you babes. I love you way too much for that. It would be literal hell for both of us and who wants that? Next time you hear something like that come tell me I don't ever wanna see you suffer like this ever again. It hurts and it's not healthy for your mental health. Okay babes?" I finish as tears still fall from her face one by one. She nods her head and smiles.

I pick up all my things that I had dropped and place them in a chair. "Babes I have free period so I'll be in the library if you need me." I say while putting my backpack back on. "You don't wanna sit under the tree with me?" She asks looking at the ground. "Babes you have class we don't have the same free period but you know I would love to any day." I reply giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Bubs you missed." She says smirking. I roll my eyes but smile and kiss her lips.

The bell rings and it's lunch. Four periods have passed already and I only seen Casey for short amounts of times since the bell rung to signal our next classes. It's now lunch and I head to my usual lunch table with Skylar who has come late because of a dentist and doctor appointment. I scout out for Casey and see her talking to some people I've never seen. I really don't mind as long as it wasn't those annoying stuck-up people she used to call friends. I walk past her while giving a little wave, heading to Skylar's and I usual tables. "Princess! I've missed you!" She says hugging me from the behind. She sits down besides me and starts to eat her lunch. We all talk about anything and everything. Lunch eventually passes and my last two classes are with both of them so we all head to class.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment and vote pls🦕

I really would like your guys feedback👻

~Sam🐒