👑Six👑

Skylar busts through the door and rushes up to the roof with us. I've already asked Casey if it's ok to tell Skylar what's going on and she agreed. She chugs on a soda before talking. "Ok so you want to change your life. May I ask why?" She says this and Skylar slightly raises an eyebrow at me so I just give her a "what?" look. "That life got boring and old." Casey responds. "Ok then. So first your gonna want to cut off people who lives their life like yours and make new friends." Skylar says. Casey nods and texts all her friends and after block a few who can't take the hint. "That literally only leaves Brittany and some family members." Casey complains. "Then you needed some new friends from the start." Skylar and I say in sync and laugh after we realize what we did. "Hey you can hang with us!" I say clapping. "Although we can be known to be in our own little worlds if that's ok with you?" Skylar finishes. Casey laughs and says "Sure I guess it won't be so bad." We help Casey out with some other stuff which really isn't a lot. Mostly simple things to help her have a better reputation at school. Skylar eventually leaves because she's going to go see Conner who has admitted his feelings towards her and are now taking things slow.

"Why do you sit on the roof everyday?" Casey asks me and I feel a lump form in my throat and I'm pretty sure I went a little pale. "Brittany are you okay? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable. I'm sorry I asked." Casey apologies. "No it's fine it's just I've only told Skylar why. My mom doesn't even know but since you told me something you haven't told anyone I'll tell you mine. Well you might have wondered where my dad is. He died when I was 8 back in New York where I was raised. He was a firefighter and died in the line of duty. This was the last thing we did together before it all happened so I guess it's a reminder of him." I finish. Casey pulls an arm around my waist and pulls me to her side. I lean my head on her shoulder and she rubs her thumb across the back of my hand since they are intertwined. I yawn and Casey says we should head to bed. I nod my head and we both head down and get dressed into some pjs. I'm in a oversized hoodie and shorts while Casey is in a hoodie and sweats. We both laugh at how we almost are twinning then crawl into bed. I practically jump I'm the bed ready to go to sleep. I kiss my pillow and say "Ahhh I missed you soooooo much." Casey just stares at me and laughs. I roll my eyes but smile anyway. I'm facing away from Casey because I don't trust myself anymore. The crush has certainly gotten bigger than I can handle and I don't know how to feel about it. As Casey gets in she pulls me towards her and cuddles me. I blush super hard and I'm super grateful that its dark or she would've seen it. I snuggle in closer and fall asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry this was short😑

Comment and vote pls🍒

~Samarah👑