💋Five💋

**BRITTANY'S POV**

"You know we can go to the arcade where I can't embarrass myself." I say but Casey ignores me and laughs. Yeah I'm pretty sure she's gonna enjoy this and I'm not. This morning I woke up and I was peacefully in Casey's arms it felt good but I wouldn't dare say that out loud. I sigh as we reach the road the skating rink is on. Casey was driving my car and we finally reach the rink. Casey gets out and I stay in the car and crawl to the back. I slide in the place where you supposed to put your feet hoping that Casey would forget me in the car. I see her turn around and look for me. She realizes Im still in the car and comes to the door my back is on but before I can move she opens the door causing me to fall back. I close my eyes thinking I'm going to hit the ground. I feel a pair of hands on my back catching me from hitting the ground. I open my eyes and look up to see Casey smirking and says "If I didn't know any better I'd think your falling for me Summers." I roll my eyes and laugh just to say. "In your dreams West." She looks away and laughs saying "You know I do." with a clean wink. I roll my eyes once again and beg her to go to the arcade instead. She keeps turning me down and I finally give up.

"Casey I'm not going out on that rink I'll stay here and watch you. Yeah that sounds like a plan. I could barely even walk around in these things let alone skate." I say thinking that's enough to convince her I wasn't gonna skate. Well it wasn't she looks at me with a look of disbelief and pulls me up so I'm standing shakily on my feet. "Oh come on it'll be fun. You know what if you fall you can pull me down with you ok?" She says. I start a stare-off but she ends up winning and I sigh. "Fine but only because I'm a nice person." She smiles and drags me to the rink.

I almost fall twice while working my way to rink but Casey helps me from falling. Of course Casey was a pro skater what else can this girl do. Casey was skating backwards facing me to help me skate. Eventually, after I complain how stupid I feel she skates by my side holding my hand making sure I don't fall. I keep feeling little tingles while skating hand in hand with Casey but I don't dare show it. I finally get the hang of it but my ankles start to hurt. I tell Casey and she leads me back over to our table. I spot the snack bar and head over without Casey. After five minutes she notices I'm gone and looks around for me. I'm standing in line ordering me and her some slushees just to pay her back for teaching me how to skate. As I'm talking to the cashier who is very boring but I laugh occasionally to at least show some sort of interest so she won't spit in my drink. I feel an arm snake around my waist and I look around to see Casey. The cashier looks at Casey and turns back to making our slushees.

"Ooouuu how'd you know cherry is my favorite flavor?" She asks me. The cashier hands me our slushees with a look of sadness and I wonder why but I'm distracted when Casey wiggles her finger into my side and I let out a laugh. "You never answered my question princess." I mentally drop my jaw when she calls me princess. It happens to be one of my comfort words I wonder if she knew that. We are finally at the table and I say "Who said that this was for you?" She laughs and says "I know it's for me because you don't look like a cherry type of person." I look at her then realize she's right I would much rather have blue raspberry than cherry any day. I sigh and say "I swear you stalk me. Here stalker." She laughs and we return our skates to the front desk and head home.

"Hey mom we're home!" I shout. "I'm in the shower I have an early shift tomorrow so I'm heading straight to bed so don't be too loud." She shouts back. I roll my eyes and see that my mom made cookies. I lick my lips and help myself. I give Casey the tray for her to bring upstairs while I bring some soda up. We sit and debate if mint chocolate chip or cookie dough is better and we end up saying it's a draw because they are both equally delicious. "Hey can we go up to the roof? I wanna tell you something and I like being up there." Casey asks. I nod my head and open my window while Casey follows.

I can't even lie I'm developing a crush on Casey but won't dare admit unless she does first. I'm not gonna be one of those girls she tosses around and it actually kinda hurts to know we are never gonna be nothing more than friends. Ha just a few weeks ago I was saying I wouldn't even hug Casey and now I allowed her into my house let alone my bed. "What did you want to talk about?" I say after coming out of my own thoughts. "I don't want to be the popular bad girl anymore it's getting really old and boring. I haven't told anyone yet and I know I can't just drop everything and move so I'm asking you for help." I stare at her in disbelief while trying to find the right words to say. I hold up my finger to signal her to wait while I call Skylar to tell her to come over immediately.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment and vote pls🌻

This story isn't gonna be that long and maybe not that much drama filled but I hope you still read🥲

~Sam☄️