2- The meeting

Sofia's P.O.V.

"Sofia! Girl... I'm so glad you could come in tonight. This place is swamped, I need you to take table forty. Apparently it's an important table and per Nico's request for the best server." Liz, another waitress at Nico's and a very good friend of mine was filling me in.

"Who is it?"

"I have no idea, but I can't take them and keep everyone out here happy at the same time. Go, Mic just seated them."

I rushed and put on my name tag, I put my hair up in a messy bun and went to table forty.

As I approached, I saw six very well dressed men seated around the table. I didn't recognize any of them, and to be honest... they looked dangerous.

One man stood out to me though. Everything about him intrigued me but everything about him also screamed danger. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the most handsome man I had ever seen. Why was I so drawn to this man?

"Good evening gentleman. My name's Sofia, and I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I start you off with anything to drink?" They all were eyeing me, making me feel uncomfortable.

I went around the table taking down their drink order, "I'll go make those and I'll be right back."

I headed to the bar, where I started mixing up everyone's drinks. I would have waited for the bartender, but it was extremely busy and I didn't want to keep these men waiting.

"Fi... how's it going?" Liz questioned.

"Holy shit... those men are drop dead, freaking gorgeous."

"I'll have to run by and sneak a peek. Ahhh, I'm so jealous, I should have given you my spot. Table nine is horrible, he's an eighty year old man with grabby hands."

"Yuck, pass!" I finished up with my drinks and headed back to the table.

I placed everyone's drinks in front of them, "Are you all ready to order?"

"What would you recommend?" The sexy man asked, making my heart flutter.

"Honestly, Nico makes the best Pork Medallions with a blue cheese sauce. I could eat it every day."

"It's that good, huh?"

"Yes, it's mouth watering."

He was staring at my lips. I watched as he licked his lips, he was holding back the smirk that was forming.

Holy shit he's hot.

"I think I'll go with the Pork Medallions then with the fresh vegetables."

"You won't be disappointed." I nodded at him with a smirk and went around the table taking everyone else's order.

I went into the kitchen and gave Nico the order. "I got the order for table forty."

"Hey, little cuz, Thank you for coming in tonight! You're a lifesaver. They aren't giving you any problems are they?"

"It's no problem, and no not at all."

"Good."

"You've been staying out of trouble, right? I can't help but notice a vibe they put off. Just making sure you're not running around with the wrong crowd again?"

"I'm fine, and behaving myself... MOM."

I hit his shoulder, "Knock it off, I'm just looking out for you, butthead."

I went out to the bar area and helped until Nico told me my order was up.

I grabbed the food and headed back to my table. I placed the food in front of everyone.

****
After about twenty minutes, I noticed they we're all finished with their food.

I walked over there, "How was everything?"

"You're right, The pork was absolutely mouth watering. I'm wondering what else is mouth watering?" He asked, looking at my lips again.

"Excuse me?"

"Dessert?" He chuckled.

I blushed, God I'm an idiot! I smiled and nodded, "What would you like? Do you need the menu?"

I was about to hand him the menu of desserts when he waved his hands, "No, I don't need that. What do you recommend? You were spot on with the food, what would you recommend for dessert?"

Me?

"Well it isn't anything fancy, but the cherry cheesecake with a cool whip frosting is the best dessert I've ever tasted."

"I can think of one other thing, I'm sure tastes even better?" His eyes were still on me.

"And what's that?" Is he flirting with me? I can't even tell because he's so damn mysterious.

He got the biggest smile on his face, I don't think he knew how to answer my question.

"I guess I'll have to wait to answer that."

Fuck, he is flirting. I bit my lip again trying to hide my smile that had formed.

"We'll take six pieces of those cheesecakes to go." He said, winking at me.

I nodded my head, still smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't stop. "I'll be right back."

I got the cheesecake and his bill ready.

Walking back to his table I put the bill down and handed out the cheesecake.

"Is there anything else I can get you guys?"

"No, Thank you." His fingers brushed against my hand as he handed me the money. "Keep the change, love."

"Thank you, Have a good night." I walked away kind of bummed that he was leaving.

I was putting his one hundred and ninety two dollar bill into the cash register when I looked at all his extra cash in my hand. Ten, one hundred dollar bills.

What?

"What is that look, Fi?" Liz questioned.

"That table. He gave me a thousand dollar tip!" I whispered.

"What? Are you serious?"

I fanned out the money below the counter.

"Damn girl. Grabbsie gave me twenty, I thought that was good."