14- Move in with me

Sofia's P.O.V.

"Move in with me." Derek said, as I laid in his naked arms.

"What?"

He rolled over to his side and looked into my eyes. "Move in with me."

He was asking me to move in?  We haven't even said we loved each other yet and he wants me to move in? Everything was moving so fast between us and if José wasn't so damn annoying, I'd be so thrilled right now.

"Sof, don't you like waking up every morning in each other's arms? I know I do, and I'd like to take the next step with you. I love you, Doc and I want you here with me. You don't have to say it back but I wanted you to know how I feel."

I got tears in my eyes, "I love you too."

He got a big smile on his face, "Really?"

I nodded as he wiped the tear that slipped down my cheek. "Why are you crying, babe?"

"Because...I've never felt like this before, Derek. It scares me for so many reasons, I don't want to lose this or you and I'm so scared that I'm going to."

"Doc, you're not going to lose me. Why would you think that?"

I wanted to tell him so damn badly about José, this was the perfect chance but I couldn't, not yet anyway.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know what to say," I brought my hands up to the sides of his cheeks, running my thumbs over his lips, trying to control my emotions. "I want you to always remember that no matter what happens in the future, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

He smiled, "I love you so damn much, Sof."

He gently pushed me back. Getting on top of me, he placed himself at my entrance. I moaned as he entered me, slowly. His lips connected with mine, as we continued to move together.

I let out a groan when he removed his long shaft from me. My head went back as he lightly started kissing my neck, his lips moving to my collarbone and slowly moving lower and lower.

Opening my legs wider, he started licking and sucking on my clit, making me scream out in pleasure.

"Derek." I grabbed onto his head as I had my release.

"I love you so much." I grabbed the sides of his face bringing him in for another kiss.

He entered me again, pounding into me harder and faster this time. "I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you, Doc, and I don't ever plan on letting you go."

He lifted my hips up, burying himself deeper as he had his release, moaning out my name.

Collapsing next to me, "That felt amazing. It keeps getting better and better with you." I smiled as I kissed him one last time before we fell asleep.

******
We were both sleeping when I heard my phone vibrating, waking me up.

I got up quickly, noticing it was Leo. I quietly went in and shut the bathroom door, answering the phone.

"Hello." I whispered.

"It's Leo, sorry I'm calling so late but I wanted to let you know I checked into this José Romero fellow."

"And, anything?"

"Well, he graduated top in his class, he's only been part of the NYPD for a few years and was already awarded a purple heart. I've been doing this for a long time, Sofia and with what I found, it just doesn't seem right."

"What do you think it would be?"

"I'm not sure, I can do more digging but I'm wondering if you could get a DNA sample. I don't know if this guy is who he says he is. Your right, something seems off with this guy."