21- Go get your girl

Sofia's P.O.V.

I just walked out of Derek's house. The cramps were really bad right now, "Shit, little one! I can't lose you too."

There was a knock on my car door, making me jump. "Go away, Nico."

"Fi, I want to go with you. I can't be in there anymore."

I looked at him, puzzled. I unlocked my door, "Can you drive me to the cabin?"

"Yes!"

I scooted over, holding my stomach. I leaned back looking out the window as Nico pulled out of the driveway.

I sent Garrett a quick message telling him about my cramps and how they were worse this time. Giving him the cabin address, he told me he was on his way.

Pulling into the cabin, we got out and went straight in.

Nico looked around. "This is where you've been all week? I didn't even think of the cabin."

We sat down on the couch and I linked and leaned into his arm. "Yeah, the peace and quiet has been nice. Minus the bajillion calls and texts. Unfortunately none of them have been from Derek. I really messed up."

"Why did you think it was a good idea going about this all by yourself, you know damn well I would have helped you."

"I didn't want you to get in trouble. He was sitting here threatening Dad, what was stopping him from sending you back to prison? You're still on probation, Nico. I got the information I was looking for by myself... well Leo helped me but beyond that I was still trying to figure out what I should do next."

"Leo? What did he find?"

I proceeded to tell Nico everything Leo told me about José really being Juan and the Eagle Riders.

"He was there that night? That might mean there's more men out there?"

"Jesus Christ I didn't even think about that. I can't keep going about this Nico, I'm pregnant and I'm having bad cramping. I can't lose this baby too."

He snapped his head in my direction. "Are you serious? You're pregnant?"

I gave him a sad look, "What am I going to do if Derek can't forgive me? This isn't the way I wanted this to happen."

He gave me a hug and started rubbing my back. "When I went back to his house he asked if I talked to you and if you were okay, just give him time. He loves you, Fi."

"Yeah? So much that he already had someone there to replace me-"

Just then there was a knock on the door. Nico pulled out his gun, "Stay here."

"It's probably just Garrett. I texted him and told him I was having bad cramping."

Opening the door, Garrett and an older man walked through the door. They came over to me immediately.

Kneeling down in front of me, "This is Dr. Thompson, he's an OB at a women's clinic down the road from the hospital. I hope you don't mind that I brought him with me?"

I shook my head, "No, Thank you both for coming."

"Of course, are you bleeding at all Ms.?"

"No."

Dr. Thompson sat down next to me."Good, during your first trimester, your body is preparing for the baby and it can cause cramping and that's totally normal. How is your stress level?"

I looked at him.

"Well that isn't good, we need to keep you relaxed."

Garrett was taking out the machines, while Dr. Thompson was checking my vitals. "Your blood pressure is pretty high. Garrett told me you suffered a miscarriage before?"