4- Doc

Derek's P.O.V.

It's been three weeks since I've seen her, three weeks since I've smelled her intoxicating smell and three weeks since I've been able to have a good night's sleep. When I was sleeping guess who was in my dreams? Yep, her! What the fuck was happening to me?

I couldn't even look at another chick. The guys and I went out to a bar the other night and I had this girl all ready to take me back to her place and I couldn't leave with her. It wasn't her, I wanted it to be my Sofia!

I even tried seeing her at Nico's, but she wasn't working the two times I went.

The guys and I are currently down by the docks, trying to get my money out of this schmuck.

"You owe us lots of money and I'm becoming a very impatient man. I have been more than lediant with you."

"I just need more time." Theo pleaded.

"How much more time? You do realize this is what everyone tells me, right?"

"I'm sorry, Derek. I didn't plan this, you need to watch your back if you make it out of this alive."

I looked at him confused. Different men showed up and started shooting at us. This was a set up, they shot Theo; killing him instantly.

My men and I easily took down all the men and came together to talk when there was one more shot. I looked down, watching the blood soak through my shirt.

"Derek?" Zac ran up to me, helping me to the ground.

I heard my men yelling and more guns going off before everything went black.

Sofia's P.O.V.

I was in a deep sleep, when I heard my phone going off. I looked at the clock, 1:00am.

I looked at my phone and groaned, it was my cousin, Nico.

"Why in the hell are you calling me so fucking late?"

"Fi, I need your help!"

I sat up fast, "Nico, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Fi... it's not me but I need you to bring your medic bag. Please! I need you."

"Where are you? I'm on my way."

Nico has always been there for me, through everything. He got into trouble a few years back and I thought he was staying away from trouble, but it was sounding like he was in trouble again. I owed him a lot so I was going to help in any way that I could.

I pulled up to the address he gave me. It wasnt just a house, it was a fucking mansion.

I ran up to the door and knocked.

Nico opened the door, I looked him up and down before giving him a big hug.

"You scared the shit out of me. I thought you were hurt." I yelled.

"It's not me, he's a really good friend of mine, you need to help him, Fi."

Nico brought me through the door. There were a bunch of men, some I recognized from the alley behind the club and some from the restaurant. They all looked confused as I walked in. Then I saw Derek, laying on the floor.

"Derek?"

I pushed off of Nico and ran to Derek's side.

I knelt down next to him, "What the hell happened to him?"

No one answered, I lifted up his shirt and noticed a gunshot wound to his side.

"Get me clean towels and place them on the table, hurry."