Chapter 2 part two

Hey guys! The second part of this chapter is finally out. I hope it was okay that I posted two smaller parts instead of one big one. That would have taking longer time. Please be patient with the rest of the chapters, because I have a lot to do the next month. But I will try.

The boy shyly asked some of the tables if he could sit with them, before giving up. I felt bad for him. he looked up to our table, but he turned around and walk out of the canteen before even asking us. I know we are popular, but he didn't have to be scared of us. Not anymore at least.

I didn't think much about it tho. I just started eating my food, sometimes throwing them at Nick.

¤#¤

I didn't saw that little boy more that day. The other lessons went quickly, and it was soon time to get home. Nick came to Alec's house with us, so I had someone to hang out with. I love Sam and Alec, but sometimes I need to spend time with someone I don't need to take care of all the time or play with Legos. I have to admit that me and Sam had built a huge building and I am looking forward to crushing it with him.

"Do you want to play FIFA bro?" Nick asked while walking inside. "Of course, you do. Get some chips and soda, and I turn it on."

I didn't argue with him on that. I got three sodas, one juice and some chips, before putting the chips in one big bowl and one small one. Then I walked back to the living room taking everything on the table, before taking a control. I had Nick on my right side and Alec with Sam on my left side.

"Did someone saw this little boy in the canteen today?" I asked after a while. Nick didn't even pause the game, but Alec looked interested.

"No, but it is not a small school. How did he look like?" Alec answered.

"He was small, maybe almost as tall as Sam, brown short hair and clothes that was way to big for him. It looked like nobody wanted to sit with him, because he walked out from the canteen with his lunch. Maybe he sat outside or something." Everyone was a little quiet for a minute before Sam answered.

"I know who he is! I was on my way to wait for you at your locker, but you weren't there yet. And beside me was Andy. He is a new guy at school, one year younger and he is in a few of my classes. I don't think he has any friends tho, but I have seen him with a few seniors. But not in a good way."

"It's good that you want to help Lucas, princess, but I think you need to get some sleep now. Lucas, do you maybe want to put him to bed? I will be there soon." Alec said before handing him over.

"Of course, come on buddy. We are going to do the most fun thing a teenager does. Brush your teeth!" I yelled before bouncing him a little. I brush his teeth, changed him and tucked him to bed, before going downstairs to play more.

Maybe I want a little?