Chapter 14

Hi guys. I need some help. I really want the cover on some of my stories changed and I want them to fit to the story without using pictures that isn't mine. If some of you are creative or something, and want to make some for me, that would be great.

«Okay, that's awesome. This is going to be so much fun. What do you want to start with?" I said after hearing the amazing yes he gave me. I think I couldn't stop smiling. This was great.

He didn't look as happy as I did, but he didn't look sad or angry either. I think this just was a lot for him right now. But I am so sure that he would enjoy it, because he really has the personality to be a little. And he has always been so fascinated by the relationship between Sam and Alec. It's too cute.

"I don't really know where to start. I haven't done this before I met you. I didn't even know about these things." He answered. I gave him a smile.

"Well, what did you find funny to do or made you happy the first time we tried it out? We can start with that and go from there." He seemed to think a little about it, before blushing a little, clearly a little embarrassed about it all.

"Well, I think I liked the coloring best. That was much fun." He whispered after a while.

"Well baby boy, lets do that. That sound very fun." I said with a little too much excitement. He got a little calmer after my answer, so I knew that I did the right think.

I went to the coloring stuff I had in my room and got it ready for him to use. He sat on the chair next to it, waiting patiently for me to get done. I sat down next to him, and we started coloring together, having while we did.

After about an hour with a lot of coloring, and some small talks, Andy was a little tired, so I decided that we could stop. He helped with carrying away the stuff, with of course getting a lot of praise, while I did the cleaning, were he tried to praise me.

Later we went downstairs, and I took one of his coloring sheets on the fridge, next to one of Sam's. Nick was already in the kitchen, probably just eating everything that Alec had bough of food for that week.

"When are you guys going to hang up my drawings?" Nick said with a fake pout on his face.

"When you get as good as Sam and Andy. You are not even close to the lines." Alec answered walking in, taking the bread for him. "Well, come on. I want to play some FIFA, and you are my biggest competition here." Alec started walking back to the living room, with a Nick following after.

I turned my head back to Andy, who seemed comfortable here. It's like he fits perfect for out little group. I grabbed a soda for me and a juice for Andy, putting his drink in a plastic cup, before giving it to him. Then we walked together to watch the other boys play FIFA.

#¤#

Getting back to school was a better feeling after making up with Andy. It was again easier to get up and getting ready. I helped Alec with taking care of Sam some of the days it was extra hard for him to wake up. I also ate breakfast again. Oh, how much I have been missing breakfast.

I was the one driving to school this day. Alec wanted to get the extra sleep he could, so we used my car. Me and Nick in the front, and Sam and Alec in the back.

I got happier when I came in the school halls. I know it's weird, but you would have too if the cutest boy at the school has lockers right next to you. He was taking out his books from his backpack and back into the locker. It must have been heavy for him to carry them for the last couple of weeks. I went to him and surprised him with a hug from behind, making him flinch from the surprised. He turned around and his face turned into a smile.

"Hey little one. How was you night?" I asked him, and I probably should have said it a little more quietly, since some people heard it, making Andy blush and looking down.

"Good. Missed you tho." He whispered back. I chuckled giving him one more hug. He is just too huggable.

"I missed you too. But have you been carrying all of these books for two weeks? Haven't that been way too heavy?" He shouldn't have to do that just because he was scared of talking to me.

"No. Or I have been carrying a lot of books every day. But that's only the books I need for that day. The rest of my books are in Caleb's locker. He let me put them in there." His smile got bigger when he mentions the boy. "You have to meet him Lucas, he is so nice."

I had almost forgot that he had been hanging out with a guy the time we didn't speak to each other. And I couldn't stop my jealousy coming when I heard the name of him. I know I should have been happy that he has friends, because I don't ever want him to be lonely. But now that he is my friend again, I want him to myself. Or at least until he actually is mine as my boyfriend.

"Yeah, definitely. Maybe he can eat lunch with us today?" I forced a smile, before turning to my lockers, getting my books. When I turned back at him he looked a little confused, but brushed it off and said goodbye before walking to class.

The new boy can't be that bad. If Andy finds him, he has to be a good guy. As long as he won't try to steal him from me tho.

I haven't even met the guy and I already doesn't like him. Wow, that's nice of me.

I tried forgetting it and instead just focusing on class.

This is going to be a long day.