Chapter 13

Hey guys. I have to be honest. As everyone can see, I have been struggling a little with posting lately, and I feel that what I post isn't really that good. So if someone wants to help me, please give me a message.

The ride home to my place was quiet. But it was nice. I had missed him way too much these past two weeks, and now I will enjoy every second I have with him. He has his own life, and we can't spend every day together, but I will try as much as I can.

"I just have to warn you that the rest of the guys are home. It's nothing big. Just Nick playing play station or something, Sam being little and Alec trying to play with Nick at the same time as he tries to take care of Sam. I hope that that's okay." I said when I drove the car to the parking lot. I stopped the car and helped Andy out.

"Yeah, it's okay. They seem nice. And Sam is cute." Andy answered with a cute little giggle. It killed me.

I started walking to the house, having Andy following me. He seemed a little nervous, and I get it. He hasn't been with our friend group in two weeks. And he knew that I had probably told them everything. Maybe he was afraid that they would judge him.

I gently took his hand, and gave it a small squeeze, to help him calm himself down. He seemed a little calmer before I start walking again. I opened the door and he sat down to take off his shoes, but I stopped him, and I did it myself unconditionally. He seemed a little uncomfortable with it.

"You remember the deal of not being a little right?" he mumbled quietly, like he was embarrassed. I just wanted to continue, but I know that would be wrong, so I stopped untying them.

"I am sorry Andy. Just difficult to stop. I always do it for Sam. Just tell me if anything is uncomfortable for you and I will try to help. Okay?" I answered with a smile.

"Okay." He whispered smiling back at me, before taking of his shoes, himself this time.

Then we went to the kitchen. I went to get something to drink and got ourselves a soda. I started telling him some jokes, because hearing his giggles is the best sound in the world. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who heard it, because not a minute later then his first giggle, three guys came running into the kitchen. Or two came running to the kitchen. Nick rather stumbled.

"Well long time, no see, young fella." Alec was the first one to talk. "How are you Andy?"

Andy looked a little scared, and I get that. You do not want to get on Alec's bad side.

"I'm okay. I am better now at least." Andy answered. I don't think he wants to talk about the last couple of weeks.

"Well, that's good to hear. And if anyone starts bothering you again, just come to me. I know that Alec and Lucas have become soft, but I am still badass." Nick said before trying to flex his muscles.

"Yeah, a badass that cry every time we watch Lion King." I answered back, making Sam and Andy laugh. Nick didn't answer but punched me lightly in my arm before walking back to the living room again.

"Maybe we can watch it with Andy one day daddy? Or maybe he can color with me sometime?" Sam said happily to Alec, clearly in headspace.

"You guys can do all the coloring you want, but not after you are taking a nap first. You need to have energy to help me with my homework." Alec said before grabbing Sam and carried him upstairs. Andy followed them with his eyes, clearly amused.

"I am sorry that they bother us. They just want more people in this small group, and they like you." I said before taking him up to my bedroom.

"Don't be sorry. Them seems nice. Sam seems like a guy I would have a lot in common with. Alec is way to cool for me. Nick is weird. Is he also into ddlb or something? He seems like a little sometimes. I am sorry if that's rude." Andy started babbling.

"Yeah, Alec is cool. Just don't get on his bad side. I don't actually know about Nick. He has never really talked about it. But I can see what you mean."

Andy spaced out a little after me finishing the sentence. It was if something was bothering him. I made him sit down next to me at the bed before gently forcing him to look me in the eye.

"Andy, what is wrong?" I asked. "And don't lie to me. I see right thru it."

"W-would you judge Nick if he was a little? Would you hate him?" he whispered nervously.

"Of course not. I can't judge someone for being themselves, as long as they don't hurt anyone. I won't judge anyone for being little. And if I'm being honest, that would actually answer some questions I have about him." Andy smiled at that. "Why do you ask?"

His smile faltered and he seemed nervous again. "Sam seems so happy. I don't know if I could be that happy if I tried it. And maybe you would hate me if I'm not good enough. Or you feel like taking care of me is just not what you though it would be."

"Andy, if you could decide. And not stress about what people would think, or how I would react. Do you want to be little?" I asked with hope in my voice.

I saw him blush before giving me a small smile. "It seems a little fun. As long as things don't move to fast. The hole thing is so new to me, and I don't want to freak out again. That was a bad idea."

"That was a really bad idea, and never do that again. But if you decide if you want to try to be a little, all you have to do is to talk to me if something is bothering you, and I would do everything I can to help. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Yes."