Chapter 1

«No, princess, don't put you toys in your mouth. Especially not these toys." I heard Alec said sternly to Sam. Sam looked up at him, then met my eyes before he blushed and put the toy out of his mouth. I think he is still embarrassed about being a little in front of Nick and me.

I walked away from them and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. It's been a month since I've moved in with Alec. He is my best friend, and I was so sick of my parents. Alec and Sam are almost always here, and they are really nice people.

I took out a sippy cup with juice and went back to Sam to give it to him. He blushed again, before taking it and saying a small thank you. After everything happened between him and Alec, Nick and I had a long talk with them, and we apologized to Sam. I finally understood what I've had done, and I felt awful.

Oh, I haven't presented myself yet. My name is Lucas Carson and I'm 17 years old. I love football and just hanging out with my friends. I am pretty popular, not that it's important, but yeah, that's cool. After I Alec found Sam and they became boyfriends, I had wondered if I also was gay. I spend a lot of time figuring it out, and I understood that I am. And I'm okay with it. My parents aren't. They hated that I was into boys and I didn't spend a day there without them yelling at me because of it. So, I moved.

As I said, living with Alec is cool. He gave me my own room, so I could have some privacy. Alec wants to baby Sam all the time as long as Sam is okay with it, so it is a LOT of toys and stuff everywhere. I need my space.

"Can you watch Sam for a few hours? I have to fix some stuff and I want to get done as fast as I can." Alec said. Sam looked up fast and his smile turned to a sad frown.

"No d-daddy. I don't want you to leave me." he said with tears in his eyes. Alec gave him a sad smile before lifting him up in his arms and kissing him on his cheek. Then he gave me Sam.

"I will be back soon baby. And you like spending time with Lucas. I will buy you a present, and if you are a good boy to Lucas, I will give it to you tomorrow. Good night princess." He said before walking out. Sam didn't say anything, just pushing himself down. He went to the couch and put on the tv. I walked over to him.

Hey big guy, let's put a smile on you face. We can have fun without your daddy. Let's makes some dino nuggets and watch a movie? Okay?" I asked and lifted his head, so I could see his face. Again, the blushing.

"You don't have to call him daddy. You can just call him Alec. I know who he is." Alec whispered. I chuckled before taking him back in my arms.

"Okay sweetie. If you are more comfortable with me calling him Alec to you, I will do that. But dino nuggets and movies. You love that!"

Sam giggled before leaning his head against my neck and started hugging me. I knew he liked spending time with me, he just didn't wanted Alec to leave. After I apologized to him, we started talking and we are buddies now.

I started walking to the kitchen before putting him in his highchair. I didn't want him to fall and get hurt when I had the responsibility. I didn't wanted Alec to not let me be with his sweet princess without him anymore.

The food didn't take much time to make and I soon cut the nuggets up in smaller pieces before giving it to him. I also took a few nuggets, they taste good so.

"You are good at these things Lucas. Do you think that you will get a little sometime?" he asked me with wide eyes. The question surprised me a little, but it is something that I have though of.

"I don't know sweetie. Maybe sometime. But I want to meet the perfect guy first. Someone I can trust, and someone who is nice to you, so you can have a nice little fella to play with." Sam seemed happy with my answer, so he stopped asking questions.

After dinner, I cleaned up his face before taking him back to the couch. I put on some random Disney movie and let him watch that while he was sitting on my lap. I just played with his hair.

After half of the movie, I looked down at him and saw that he was asleep. I brough him back up again, quickly changed his diaper (it was easier when he is asleep, that's for sure), and tucked him to bed.

Not more than 20 minutes later, came Alec back home. He went straight to Sam's own room to check on him before walking to the living room with two beers. He gave one to me before speaking.

"How did the babysitting go? Was he sad for a long time?"

"Not at all. He was really nice and a very good boy. Actually, I think that he doesn't love you anymore, and actually loves me more." I smirked.

"Shut it. But it's great that he had fun. You are really great with him Lucas. When should you have a boyfriend? I know that it is many people that are interested in you. Maybe some boys too. And maybe he can be a little?"

"Don't make me get hopes man. And I don't want anyone in school. I want someone special. And if he is a little, that would be awesome."

"That's nice. And one more thing. Fuck fuck fuck. I don't think I will ever get used to not swear. " I chuckled.