Chapter 11

Hey, beautiful people. I just wanted to warn you guys that this chapter is not very exciting. It's just important for me to post this because it fills up a lot of holes in the plot. And I actually liked this chapter a lot. So, enjoy!

«Why is he so angry at me? What happened after I dropped him off at his house on Sunday?"

I was walking in circles around the other boys in the living room, not able to just sit down. I had been going thru the last conversation with Andy in my head again and again since he walked away from me.

I couldn't just think that this was all him. He looked so happy that weekend. It looked like he trusted me and was happy to be my friend. It was only a day after, and he looked like he hated me.

Maybe I scared him? Maybe he isn't interested in this lifestyle? Maybe he just did it to me because he was afraid of me, and now he got the courage to say no?

"You got to stop doing this Lucas. You have to calm down. And you are blocking out the tv every few seconds, and that's pretty annoying." Nick mumbled while he gently grabbed my arm, trying to get me to sit next to him. I slowly sat down next to him, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, gently playing with my hair.

You see, Nick doesn't seem like the guy to care that much. But we had been best friends for years, and he is always the best to calm me down when I'm really stressed out. And people playing with my hair is the easiest to calm me down.

Alec carried Sam out of the room, noticing that this was a conversation that was between us two, not needing more people.

"Maybe he needs some time to get used to it. He sounds like a guy who isn't that used to having friends, and you trying to make him your little is not something that happens every day for him." Nick tried after a while.

"Maybe. But it looked like he really enjoyed it. I just want to talk about it with him. Maybe something happens to him! What if he need help and are too afraid to ask me for help?!" I wanted to stand up again and walk around again, but Nick held me firm. Danm, the football made him stronger than I though.

"Well maybe something is up with him. But he said loud and clear that he doesn't want to talk about it, and you trying to involve will not help. He needs to know what he wants first. I'm sorry for what happened, but this isn't up to you right now." Nick answered firm.

I knew that he was right. He is a clever guy sometimes. You know, the times when he doesn't think it's a good idea to skip breakfast and take milk in the serial box with him to school, so milk gets spread thru his backpack and he has to buy a new one.

That has happened three times.

I guess I have to be patient. I wants what's best for my boy, and even if that means I have to stay away from him, I will do everything to make him happy.

Andy's pov (That's right people.)

The bus ride home was boring. Some guys had broken my phone again, so I couldn't listen to my music. I just sat in silence alone while thinking about that awful day.

I don't know what happened. Why did I let the most popular boy in school treat me like a kid? It was so weird. Like I don't care that they do it, they could do whatever they want, and still look cool. They could treat Sam like a baby at school, and people would be totally fine with it.

But I can't. I'm not cool. I can't just be threatened like that and believe that everyone would be supportive. Nobody likes me. I can't make them hate me even more.

Or I guess Lucas didn't hate me. Or Nick, Alec or Sam. They probably do now. I'm such an idiot. I should have told him from start that this isn't what I want.

Or it was nice. For the first time in forever, I really felt safe around people. I felt free. Like I could be myself, and they wouldn't judge me. The babying and everything were so nice. I was taking care of in a new way that just felt right.

And now I had ruined it. The one thing in my life that was actually good. Just because I'm afraid of that my parents find out about it. Or even worse, my classmates.

When the bus finally got to my stop, I pushed the stop button and got out. I slowly walked to my house, taking one last good breath before walking inside.

My house wasn't terrible. It looked like a normal house. My parents weren't mean to me either. They just didn't care.

"Andy, dinner is ready. Come and eat with us." I heard my mum yelled. Eating early. That means that my dad is going to a fancy hotel to sleep with some woman, lying about him working the late shift too. Nice.

I walked to the kitchen, sitting on the chair as far as I could from them. They both gave me a fake smile, pretending that everything was okay.

"How was school honey?" My mum asked while giving me a plate with a steak on. My mum is probably the one I'm closest to. We don't talk about important stuff or anything, but at least she isn't terrible.

"It was okay. Nothing much happened." I mumbled.

"Just be careful son. I have seen some of the people there and it is a lot of fags. I don't want you to hang out with them." My dad said sternly. Oh, did I not mention that my parents are homophobic? It's great.

"Yeah okay. By the way, what type of job wants you to have a normal shift from 9 to 5, then wants you to go home, just so you could go to work again later that evening? Like why you have to spend the night 3 times a week in a job that usually don't have nightshifts?" I answered him back. My dad's eyes suddenly got darker.

My mum gave me stern look. I know that she knows about the cheating, but I can't figure it out why she let him do it.

I don't wait for an answer. I just get my plate and leave the kitchen and instead go up to my room, hating myself like always.