Chapter 6

Hey guys. You guys know that I like to end the chapter with something to make you excited for next chapter. So I will say this now. This chapter is super boring, and nothing big will happen. But it will build up to the next one. Sorry.

They looked quite happy for me when they saw that I hade made him trust me enough to follow me. Sam looked really happy. Maybe because he has wanted a bottom friend for a while now.

"Guys, this is Andy, my locker neighbor. Andy, the guy on the left is Nick. He is stupid, but cool. You just have to get used to him." I heard Andy giggled. Wow, cute. "The one in the right is Alec. He is a weird guy, but he won't do anything to you. And on his lap is Sam. I think you will like him."

Andy gave a smile while giving a little wave to them. I pushed a chair out, so he could sit next to me, before giving him his food. I sat down next to him, starting to eat. It was a weird tension on the table. No one said anything. They just looked at me with a smirk. And everyone else in the canteen were looking at us. Maybe because we usually don't let anyone else sit here.

"So Andy, how is starting school." Nick asked with a small smile. Alec quit feeding Sam before looking up too. Andy stopped staring at him and Sam and looked up to Nick.

"It's okay. I kinda miss my old friends tho. I don't have many friends here and it gets a little lonely sometimes. Shit, s-sorry for saying so much." He mumbled.

"No, it's okay. And you have already gotten four new friends now. Us. "I smiled before grabbing one of his hands. I know that I do that often, but you would do too if you felt how soft it is.

"Wait, r-really? Because I don't want t-to disturb yo-you." He mumbled but he had a smile, still a little unsure. Who didn't want to be his friend?

"Of course, you are our friends! You seem so nice already!" Sam almost yelled. He seemed really happy about his new friend.

Sam went back to eating what Alec gave him, and Nick stopped listening for a while ago anyway. I started eating and looked down at Andy. Again, he looked at Sam and Alec, with a weird face. Like it was a questionable look, but also with admiring.

Maybe he is ready to get to know what they do? Maybe I can teach him? I can at least give it a try.

"Hey, Andy. Do you maybe want to go to Alec's house today? Sam and I live there too, and Nick usually spend a LOT of time there. It would be fun." I asked with hope.

They other locked at me like I was crazy. Andy noticed and suddenly got nervous. I gave them a look, and they change to a big smile instead. That seemed to relax Andy.

"S-sure."

#¤#

The car ride home was quiet. Sam, Andy and I were sitting in the back, with Andy in the middle, and Nick and Alec were sitting in front, while Alec drove. It was some music on the radio, but not anything fun. Just driver license for the thousand time. I didn't like it the first time. I don't like it now.

The drive took fifteen minutes before we got to Alec's house. Andy looked at it like it was the most amazing thing that could happen. The other three boys went outside the car and walked inside the house.

I've been spending the last classes on telling the other boys of what is going to happen. First, I had to talk about my plan to make Andy sure that being a little isn't a bad thing. I am not sure if he is or not, but I want him to be my little, so I have to introduce it to him sometime. Then I said that the best way to learn about it, is to let him see it in real life. So, I asked both Sam and Alec if it was okay for them, because I didn't want to tell secrets Sam had to others. But he looked happy that I had a crush on Andy, so he was totally on board. Now I just have to tell Andy.

I turned around to see the boy right next to me. I loved that he hadn't made a move, so we were still pretty close to each other.

"I have to talk about something before we go inside. Is that okay for you?" I asked. I was so nervous for this thing. Not everybody is positive to stuff like this.

"Sure. Wh-whats up?" he asked back. I could see that he was kinda nervous too.

Well, here goes nothing.

"Sam and Alec are in a little different relationship, as you maybe know already. As you could see that Sam is sitting on Alec's lap instead of in his own chair, and he is feeding him. But they are very cute and it's nothing wrong about it."

"Yeah, I have noticed something. What about it." He looked kinda interested so that was nice tho.

"Well, they are a part of the ddlb community. That means that Alec is taking care of Sam. He acts like a father figure if I could say. Just romantically. That came out a little wrong. Sorry, this is the first time I explain it to someone new. The point is that sometimes Sam is a little younger in his mind and acts more like a child. It is no harm in it, and it's just cute.

All I say is that I won't force you to come inside if you don't want to see it. But we would like to show you if you are interested. And if you don't want to be there, we could just go to my room. It is totally up to you." I finished.

He used some time before answering. I got more nervous for every second he didn't say anything.

"I think I have read something about it. I don't judge, I like Sam and Alec, and it doesn't seem to harm anyone. I would love to see more of your life, and I'm kinda excited." Andy answered. I got so happy. He didn't judge and he responded perfectly.

I grabbed his hand and walked with him inside.