Chapter 16

PLEASE READ!!

I hate this chapter so much, but I feel like this is important. And I am not an expert in this, so if I am wrong in anything, please teach me in a nice way, and not with curse words please. I get sad. I am ready to learn.

At least try to enjoy this chapter and come with ideas or random comments. I love to read them.

I started getting used to having Andy on visit home. It was almost like he was living here. Even if it's actually just Alec who lives here, the rest of the boys spends almost every seconds here. We were like the hype house, just actually good.

Right now, I was sitting on my bed with Andy cuddling to me, while he watched lion king, his eyes big, like he was afraid of missing out of something. The second I saw that the movie was over, I turned the tv off, getting a little pout from Andy. I turned him around in my lap, so he could make eye contact with me.

"I have to talk to you about something little boy. Are you ready?" I asked him. He suddenly god a little scared. "I-I'm not in trouble, am I?"

"No no, of course not sweetie. You are a good boy. I just want you to tell you some differences about ddlb. It can be important." I said while I brushed my fingers thru his hair, making him a little calmer. "Okay."

"Well first you need to know the difference between DDLB as in littlespace and DDLB as in kink. DDLB in kink is usually ageplay. And it's nothing wrong. We are not going to kinkshame. I even think Alec has that kink, but I think he stopped thinking about it after he met Sam. He didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Again, nothing wrong. But you have to know the difference. Then we have ddlb is in littlespace. One of those is someone plays a different age to relive stress, having it as a coping mechanism or because it's fun. That's a special little place, and you should always feel safe in it. The last one in ddlb is headspace. It's when you go to a space in your head. Your brain goes to that age, and it's usually something you can't control. Someone doesn't remember anything when they go back to their normal headspace. Someone does. It's different for everyone. Do you understand?"

Andy was thinking a lot after all that information he got. It must had been a lot for him to take in. I had told him about what ddlb stands for, but never about the difference. But I wanted him to know what he wanted to do, and I wanted him to know that everything is okay. I would not be freaked about his answer.

"Thank you for telling me. I think I understand it know, but can you tell me if I forget it?" he asked with big eyes. I chuckled before giving him a big hug. "Of course, I will little boy." He smiled to me.

The night was awesome. It took some time, but after a while, Andy was back in little space. He is so cute, I just want to eat him up. But I won't.

We were currently sitting on the couch watching some random Disney movie with Sam, Alec and Nick. Sam and Andy were watching closely, and Alec was asleep. Something tells me that he watches this movie at least once every single week. Nick was also watching, but by the look of his face, he didn't seem really interested.

Andy suddenly turned his face to me, looking at me nervous. "Luca, ca-can I ask you something?" I died from that nickname. "Of course, honey. What is it?" "Can, may I's sit on you lap?" he asked me quietly and my heart melted.

I didn't answer, but hosted him up on my lap, cuddling with him close to me. Sam started cuddling Alec from one of the sides, waking him up accidently. Nick cuddled him from the other side. Alec gave out a playful huff, but I could see a small smile when he kissed both of their heads.

After watching one more movie, it was getting late. I saw the tired eyes from the little boys and cooed.

"Well, I think it's time that I take the most beautiful little princess to bed." Alec announced before lifting Sam up and setting him on his hip, while starting walking upstairs. "Can we pwease read a story tonight daddy?" I heard Alec chuckling before he mumbled a yes, then hearing Sam squealing.

Then I saw Nick starting to get ready. "Well, it's time for me to leave. Even if it seems like it, I actually don't live here, and I miss my bed. And my mum. And free food. Mostly food." He said before starting to walk out. "Bye bye little boy. And goodbye Andy. It was nice to see you again bro." he yelled before closing the door, earning a giggle from Andy when he heard him calling me a little boy.

"Well, you heard them all. We should get ready for bed." I spoke. The smile from Andy's face quickly fell. "No, I don't want to." I chuckled before lifting him up in my arms. "Oh, I am sorry, but you need to get to bed. I know I am mean, but you need some sleep."

He didn't complain much after that, just some small whining here and there while I helped him brush his teeth, brush his hair and change to his pajamas. Then I laid him down on the one side of my bed, tucking him in, before starting to get ready for bed too. It was still kinda early for me, but since Alec got Sam ready for bed and Nick had left, I didn't have much to do anyway. And laying down next to Andy is perfect anyway.

I quickly got ready before laying down next to him. I didn't want to do something he wasn't comfortable with, so I made sure to not get too close to him. And I didn't know if Andy wanted space when he is sleeping or not.

But a couple seconds after I had laid down, I felt Andy shuffle around me, before he laid his head down on my chest, slightly cuddling me. I put my arm around his back, cuddling him back. "Good night little prince." I whispered.

"Good night daddy."