Short

"Where ya going?" Herrah asked her daughter as she passed by her mother, who was reading a book and minding her business. Hornet had left to go outside and play with Tengenaria and co just a couple of hours ago and wasn't expecting her to be home until around midnight, as that was usually when she got back. It was only seven.

Hornet ignored her mother and pushed open the door to her room and locked it behind her. She flopped over onto her hammock and fell asleep soon after, happily entering her own little pocket of happiness. A bright wave of light washed over her and her eyes readjusted to the brightness. She sat up, feeling fluffy grass beneath her. A few yards away, her best friend stood hanging a dreamcatcher to one of the trees littered around the field.

Hornet jumped to her feet and called out to her. "Dreamweaver!" The fluffy spider turned and smiled, waving to the spooder child. She finished tying the dreamcatcher and swapped into moth form, running towards Hornet.

"Hiiii~!" The Spider turned moth called, tackling Hornet back to the ground. Hornet hugged Dreamweaver back, nuzzling the floof around her neck. "You're back early." Dreamweaver commented.

"Yeah, I got bored and thought I would drop in. Again." Hornet laughed and got up, helping the moth to her feet. They both giggled for a bit before Hornet's tone got serious.

"Hey, I thought I told you not to swap between forms!" The light pink moth in a blue long sleeved dress rubbed her arm sheepishly and sighed. "I know, I know, but this form is so much easier to run around in. Plus I cant change the setting in this form."

Hornet huffed and pet the short moth between the antennae. "You should be more careful." Dreamweaver nodded. Hornet saw Dreamweaver as more of a sister than a friend. Hornet looked out for the moth spider and the moth spider spent time with her and told her stories of her land, and Hornet did the same.

"Oh yeah, I saw this guy do something really stupid. You remember Nalu and Sibling right?" Hornet nodded, interested. "Well, this dumbass decided it would be a good idea to try to kidnap Sibling. He didn't even make it to where she was sitting when her girlfriend kicked him into the stratosphere. Oh I'm sorry, Puppets NOT her girlfriend. Puppet's her 'friend'."

Hornet laughed and the two climbed a tree and watched the world go by. The other people in the kingdom couldn't see the two, as they were invisible to them. That was Dreamweavers curse. No one could see her or hear her unless she created a dream link. Hence why Hornet had to be asleep to be with her. And even if she weren't cursed, they lived so far away. Hornet lived in Hallownest and Dreamweaver lived in some weird place called "Edolan". What a weird name for a place...

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Push with your legs! NO, with your LEGS!" Flower ordered. You hissed at her and lost your balance for a short second, causing Hollow to cling to your horns desperately. Broken was panicking, as he was the base of this little tower you turned yourselves into. That's what happens when you get cocky. You end up holding your siblings up as they try to reach the cookies on the top shelf.

Previously on "My family is fucked up": Broken was bragging about how he was the strongest of the siblings. Flower took it personally and the rest was history. Hollow once again tried desperately to reach the jar containing the incredibly unhealthy round dough mounds and yet again, failed. And then you slipped.

The next thing you know, you're on top of Broken and Hollow is on top of you.

"Oww..."

"Well that wasn't very smart." A familiar voice called from the doorway. You looked up and, immediately back down. Hegemol was standing in the doorway, smirking at the four of you. Flower facepalmed and cussed at the three of you. "You couldn't have done much better, shortie." Dryya poked her head in and Hegemol pulled out a knife from thin air.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry OK GOD DAMN IT IM SORRY!!" Dryya backed away from the maggot and he took a swing at her, just narrowly missing her ankle. You all laughed and Broken got out his pen and paper he always had on him cuz hes a nerd and wrote "Where's Isma?"

"Laying down. Said she didn't feel good or something." Hegemol replied, putting the knife away. "Still?" Broken replied, and Hegemol nodded. "Been sick since yesterday. Wonder what's wrong with her."

You shrugged and pushed Hollow off of you, attempting to wall climb so you could reach the shelf. Dryya jumped over Hegemol and picked you up, allowing you to reach the shelf. You grabbed the jar and Dryya set you back down, smiling before peacing out of there. Hegemol sighed dramatically and followed her out.

You smugly ran away with the cookies, and your siblings chased you down and got their hands on some too. Oh well, so much for keeping them all.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Isma, you in there?" Ze'mer knocked on her friends door before poking her head in, wondering where Isma had gone. The lights were off and Isma didn't reply, so Ze'mer guessed she was asleep.

The French floof noodle shrugged and stepped inside, lighting a match to check. Why? Because she lacks all common sense and couldve just turned on the damn light. She approached her sleeping friend, and the plant creature looked peacefully asleep. But, something was off. Ze'mer couldnt quite figure out what exactly it was though.

Then it clicked. There was something wrong with her colors. Why the hell was her leaf thing brown?!

_____________________________________________________________________

Boy howdy this chapter was thrown together in two hours. HELLO THERE! So I've been kinda inactive as of late. Blame school, my recent obsession with AHiT's mod "Project A" and camping.

First thing, I want to address something in this chapter. A character named "Puppet" is mentioned in both this chapter and Year Past. Let me clear this up. THAT IS NOT ME. I did not insert myself into the story. That Puppet is older than both of my accounts combined. Puppet is a comic relief character I created for Project TE, SCU, and TSR. Dont ask what those are, you'll learn soon enough. I named myself after Puppet and use Shadow Puppet Hat Kid from AHiT as a pfp because I'm too lazy to draw Puppet herself, and they look a bit alike so I rolled with it.

Second off HOLY WYRM ON A SURFBOARD WHERE DID THIS SUDDEN RUSH OF VIEWS COME FROM-

So 21,000 views total. God DAMN. Thanks for 12,000 views on Wattpad, 90 hearts on QuoteV and THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH MY PROCRASTINATING ASS. This was hard to write due to the fact that it was going to be a holiday thing but then I did some math and found out if the books timeline begins in August of 2020 then the current date is in March or April. Yeah, that didn't work. So that made my motivation kind of die. How fun.

I rewrote part of the last chapter due to an error I made in the storyline, and no more slow chapter after this.

Well Ive wasted enough of your time, Erase and Ascend, Peace out.

TLDR: Chapters not long cause Im a lazy shithead. Have a nice day.