Mom Tries to Roast You and Adults Fight Like Children

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jo1QGnlWn3WlUbDaEwnNd2mgm8DT23MT77ry52U7e_k/edit might be good to look at.

"Psst, hide me in your case!" Hornet whispered to you under the table. You gave her a blank look and zipped up the nearly empty bag and shook your head. Hornet had come over a few days ago and then your parents dropped the bomb: you were all going to Edolan. Where ever the hell that was. Hornet had asked repeatedly to come but every time, either your parents or her mom said no. Hornet was surprisingly persistent though, which you found weird.

You were all leaving tomorrow, leaving Radi in charge for two weeks. You questioned if this was a good idea or not, but for some reason you couldn't quite figure out why you were asking. Eh, back to packing.

Hollow and Broken were also finishing packing, but to be honest, you guys didn't need to pack very much. According to Mom, Edolan wasn't too far away, maybe two days of travel. Flower was fast asleep, as usual. She likes sleep don't judge her-

"Please? Please please please?" Hornet begged and you did everything in your power not to punch her. You wrote down "Your mom would wring my fucking neck!" and the spider just sighed.

Hornet seemed to have given up when Pale came in with the smuggest look ever on his face and said "Hornet~... guess what I talked your mom into..." Hornet looked up and asked "What?"

He threw a case at her and said "Pack your shit kid we're leaving-" Mom snagged him from behind and told him not to swear in front of the children. Pale picked up the note you had just written and said "Rift said a no no word too though!" Pfft, no no word-

Mom looked at the note suspiciously and sighed. "That's different dear. YOURE a grown adult. Rift is a premature rebel against themselves." You heard Broken stifle a giggle. Hornet threw herself into the case and curled herself into it like an oversized cat.

"Now, its very important that you don't tell Herrah. We said Hornet was offered to stay in the City by a friend of ours while she she's here and watches over Dryya to make sure she doesn't accidentally set everything on fire. She's been acting oddly lately so... yeah. don't tell her." Mom shrugged and Hornet squeaked. "I get to LIE to my MOTHER?! SOLD!!" She zipped up the bag with herself in it and you smiled.

When Hornet fell asleep later that night, the same dream as always found her. The open field and distant sight of Dreamweaver. When she noticed the spider was there, she stopped picking at the grass and bolted her way, throwing herself into the arms of best friend.

"YOU DID IT!! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT YOU MADLAD! Well, technically you didn't do very much but YOU DID IT!!" She bounced up and down and giggled manically, causing Hornet to join in.

"I know right?! We leave tomorrow!!" Hornet pushed Dreamweaver off of her and they sat in the grass, enjoying the moonlight.

This inconveniently timed Time skip if brought to you by the fact that I just moved and my computer has been acting up

"Are we there yet?"

"Oh god not this again."

It had been two days since your family had left Radi in charge and failed to convince Dryya to come. Every time you or your siblings asked, she said "NOPE. I'm great with being here haha, I umm, have some... business to take care of."

Rather than teleporting, your family was walking through a barren desert. Mom claimed that you should think of it as a sort of hiking trip. You were fine with that, as you had hiked before... wait. That's weird. You have? When?