Just Another Argument, Nothing to See Here...

Everyone was in shock. Everything was silent except Hollow, in your head, screaming. "ITS THE SCARY MONSTER THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHOVED IN MY HEAD RIFT SAVE ME!!!!"You turned to them and thought "Shut it will you, you're ruining the dramatic moment."

Radi breathed a sigh and said "I don't mean to alarm you but-" she shrugged "-We're doomed." "Nonsense, we are not doomed, I'm positive that whatever happened can be explained... logically..." Pale looked at all the nervous faces around him and you gave him a look. Then it was his turn to sigh. "Okay, maybe this is a problem..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In short, 10 minutes later you and Hollow were being taken back to the palace and Radi was explaining everything she could. Being held in moms arms, you listened intently as she forgot how to breathe mid sentence and was constantly reminded by Pale to not suffocate. Nothing that came out of her mouth made any sense to you, so you just enjoyed the rain and stared out at nothing in particular, daydreaming about food and whatever else came to your mind.

By the time you and your epic squad arrived at the city storerooms, you were thinking about space cats or something along those lines, so to say the least you were bored. "Rift, Hollow, we'll meet you there. Seriously, I need to teach you two to teleport..." Pale put down Hollow, who was thinking at you "Can he not treat me like a child?!" and you mentally laughed at them. "Of course not. He likes you, so he's going to baby you as long as he can."

You were so glad to finally have someone else to talk to. Hollow was quiet most of the time, but when they did void chat (You call it that because it was a play on "voice chat") they were nice and sane, unlike you. Hollow made a growl sound in his mind and set it over to you, and you just kept on laughing.

When you arrived at hidden station, the adults looked like they had been waiting hours for you two. "While the adults talk, you're going to witness a phenomenon we call 'the five knights break each others ankles with words, or at least try'. They're over there, and when they're done bickering one of them will try to teach you weirdos to fight. Good luck." Pale greeted. "Nice to see you too." you thought, glancing at Hollow.

Hollow thought to you "Yep, nice to see you father, could you maybe not put our lives in danger and not make us train with Ogrim, he would kill us because... just because." "Are you kidding me? Dryya would end my very existence, she hates me-" "She does not hate you, she's just got a weird way of making friends. Trust me, you're on her good side." "Whatever you think."

You and Hollow went on your way to exit the station, and as expected EVERYONE IS HERE! Ze'mer was clearly mad at everyone, Isma and Dryya were arguing, Hegmol looked terrified and Ogrim was hiding from the world. You and Hollow both began laughing at the same, surveying the bizarre scene once more.

They looked at the two of you and went back to arguing. Isma and Dryya yelling at each other, Ze'mer trying to get Ogrim's attention and Hegmol still standing there, looking mildly terrified. For friends, they sure were not acting like it. Were they friends? "Yeah, they are, they just are... competitive..." "So I've noticed."

Around an hour later, they still hadn't decided. Isma eventually turned around to Hollow and asked "Who do you want to train you? Please you just chose their arguing is now getting annoying." Hollow looked a little startled to be put on the spot like that, but they looked at them all before covering their eyes, putting a hand out, and spinning in a circle. They spun multiple times and landed on...

"Me?! Why Me?!" Hollow had stopped spinning and they pointed to Isma. "Hollow, spin again, your life would be in danger if you stuck with her." "HEY!" "Isma, you literally have a gun."

Isma looked offended. "Gun, nail, what's the difference?!" "Life or death..." Ogrim spoke up from his corner. "Seriously?" Isma retorted. "Yes." Dryya said in a bored voice. "OH REALLY?!" And they all started arguing again. Wow.

"Hollow, how long do you think it'll take before they realize that I'm here too?" "What do you mean?" Hollow looked in your direction with a confused look. "No ones even glanced at me." You told them, and they shrugged. "Maybe any where between now and midnight."

Nearly an hour later...

"Rift, didn't see you there. Your turn, close your eyes and spin." Dryya literally just noticed you as you began to fall asleep and Hollow was very dizzy, because no one could agree. "Can I say no?" you thought. "Nope, no mouth, no voice, nothing. Now please be right and not let anyone die. Because I'm sure that some ones about to pull a knife."

You sighed and stood up. "Rifts always right. Err, I think." Isma pointed out. You covered your eyes and spun around three times. 709,982 times a charm? "I spoke too soon." You landed on Ze'mer. First time in the hour. "Yep, nope. Absolutely not." Isma disapproved. Because of course she did. Ze'mer said nothing. She never did in general, she was VERY quiet.

You growled and facepalmed. Taking a deep breath, you played that one dumb childhood game that you used to use to chose who would be it in tag. First Hegmol was out, then Isma, then Ze'mer and Ogrim leaving... "DRYYA?!" "Wait what?" Dryya looked thoroughly confused. "I have no idea what they just did."

Isma just laughed and said "Silly, that's the dumb game most of us played as kids to see who would be 'it' in that one game, I don't remember what its called." "Oooooh... so I'm 'it'?" "Sorta?" "GREAT!! I cant wait to teach them how to throw people out windows- I mean... *AHEM*."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind of a filler chapter, action picks up soon, trust me. By the way, it will be Baby's first time writing something that isnt sad or funny trademark so it may take a few days. Prepare to get your ass beaten.

Erase and ascend, peace out.

Art by my friend, thats what Radi now looks like!