Option B: Agents of Chaos

ֆօ ʏօʊ ɦǟʋɛ ɖɛƈɨɖɛɖ...

ʟɛȶֆ ɦօքɛ ʏօʊ ʍǟɖɛ ȶɦɛ ʀɨɢɦȶ օռɛ...

___________________________________________________

You didn't hesitate (bitch). You ran forward into the fire without thinking twice. Radi followed you, much to your surprise and you both did the anime style run through fire shit but it was less dramatic. Right before you touched the fire, Radi through an arm around you, encasing the both of you in a gold cocoon. You didn't realize what it was doing to save your life as you were too busy trying to be heroic.

Once you and the Moth goddess made it to the other side, you saw Ze'mer was passed out and Dryya was fighting the literal fucking god with her bare hands. Yeah, as you can imagine, it wasn't going very well...

Radi summoned a ball of light and flung it at Pha'Talo. It was pretty weak, based on the color and intensity of the light but it was enough to distract the Pale look alike. Pha'Talo whipped around and his blue eyes where filled with shock. "HOW DID YOU-?!" He started before Radi summoned another knock off dragon ball and threw it at him. He sidestepped and created a fire ball that imitated the ones that Radi had yeeted, only bigger and more bright.

"Did you at least bring a weapon?" Radi asked you, jumping over the fireball. You felt your face go white (that's A way to put it-) and you shook your head. She growled a swear in a language that you had never heard before and handed you her big ass staff. You gave her a questioning look before taking it. It was about two times your size, but It'll do. With your minimal combat skills and Radi's drained power, this was sure to go swimmingly.

"I thought I drained your fucking powers!" Pha'Talo growled angrily before getting kicked by Dryya. "You did. You drained my GODLY powers." Radi replied in the most smug and British way ever. "You can drain godly powers but you cant drain normal ones." There was some logic in that thinking. Pha'Talo looked pissed off at this point, and he launched an attack at Radi.

You kind of just stood there uselessly for a while until you realized you have a GODS weapon in your hands. Who knew what kind of chaos you could cause? You surveyed it and saw something weird. Where you were holding was turning black with silver engravings on it where it was previously yellow with white. You noted it and watched the former goddess fight the wyrm, studying her and his attack patterns. Dryya was standing off to the side, catching her breath.

Once you looked back to the weapon, you nearly dropped it. It was now all completely black with silver engravings and the small orb at the top, instead of being a glowing orange sphere was grey and white, as if the two colors were dancing together. You smiled to yourself as you realized why this had happened. Radi represented light and dreams. So if, per say, Grimm had held it it would've turned varying shades of red to represent Nightmares. And you... you represented Darkness and void energy.

You felt something stir within you, something powerful for sure. You looked at the tip of the weapon and felt a tug in the pit of your stomach, and suddenly a ball of darkness, much bigger than the Fireballs that Pha'Talo and yeeted. It hit Pha'Talo in the chest and he stopped staggered. "How the-?" He didn't even have enough time to finish his sentence.

You leapt forward with confidence you didn't know you had and wacked the god in the face with the void spear. Radi looked confused for a second before swiping at Pha'Talo with a normal nail. He retaliated by jumping up and landing on Radi's head. You used your oversized spear to whack him clean off and Dryya stood by, watching carefully. You shot another beam of darkness at the Wyrm. He rolled to the side and threw some fire at Radi, who materialized into light and whacked him upside the head with the blunt end of the nail.