Pride Series: Pan

Hiya.  So this is going to be the first one in the pride series.  I'm pan so I just kinda decided that I'd write for pan first.  Pansexual is defined as being attracted to all genders without preference.  Of course it might change depending on the person.  I'm attracted to all genders without preference so that's what I decided to write for.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this, ngl.  I can't tell if I like it or not.  I hope you enjoy this chapter.  Everything in this is platonic.  Nothing romantic in this at all.  The reader is a teen and in high school mainly just because I'm in high school and I find it a bit easier to write from my own experience.  I don't really have the ages for the other Creepypasta's set (other than Ben being stuck looking like younger like usual).  I had something else to say but I completely forgot what it was, so, uh, yeah.  Onto the story, I guess?

Trigger Warnings: Swearing; a homophobic slur is used twice (the f-slur), the slur is shortend and it isn't censored so proceed with caution; there are times where the characters say things along the line of ,"Can I see your arm?" or they try to pull up the reader's sleeve, I'm not sure if it needs a TW but I have a past with SH and I wanted to put this here just in case; SH warning (scratching); homophobia; bullying; coming out (technically being outed forcibly I think??)

***

You walked through the front door of the mansion and the living room. A few of the Creepypastas turned to look at you, but most of them paid no attention as you breezed past and up the stairs to your room. Your backpack laid heavy against your back as you walked, making the muscles ache. You turned an event over in your mind, not paying attention to your surroundings.

"Hey," a small voice called, belonging to Sally. The bloody girl smiled and ran up to you. "Hey, (Y/n)!"

A pained smile stretched across your face, slightly forced. You hoped that Sally wouldn't notice, silently praying to whoever would listen. Sally hugged you tightly and then stepped back.

"Did you have a good day at school?" she asked.

"Yeah," you lied. "It was alright. I have some homework to do now, okay? I'll see you at dinner."

Sally pouted but then slowly nodded. She gave you another hug and then turned to go down the hallway. You dropped your smile and went into your room, your backpack dropping to the ground with a heavy thud. The (f/c) bag sat heavy with books. You sighed and sat on your bed.

Your eyes lingered on the backpack. The school day hadn't gone well, and it was all starting to catch up to you. The ache in your muscles grew and grew. You dug your fingers into your leg, roughly massaging it. Tears welled in your eyes and slipped down your cheek.

~

A hand roughly met with your back as you walked down the hallway. You sighed internally and kept walking, managing not to stumble. You ducked your head down and slipped into your Language Arts class. The teacher smiled at you, and you nodded in response.

You sat at your desk and got your notebook out, starting to doodle random pictures. An idea sparked in your mind, and you dug through your pencil pouch, looking for three specific highlighters. You dug out a pink one, a yellow one, and a blue one. A small smile dawned on you as you drew a small pride flag on your notebook beside the other doodles.

A hand grabbed your wrist and yanked it away from the paper; the blue highlighter in your hand dropped to the floor. You looked up, and striking blue eyes met your own. The familiar face of (E/n) overwhelmed your mind.

"What do you want?" you asked, hissing the words out.

"What're you drawing?" (E/n) asked.