Two: First Night

So it's the same night that they found you, so you're obviously still a tiny child (baby).

Enjoy~

...

Slenderman:

Getting a child to sleep was something Slender knew how to do so it wasn't a surprise when he got you to sleep calmly. He brought you to a hollow room. A cozy brown crib hugged the corner farthest from the door. Your tiny fingers clutched onto his suit as he walked over to the corner. The crib was the perfect size for your sleeping form.

"Sleep well, child," he said in a whisper.

He tucked a soft (f/c) blanket over you. You snuggled into the newfound warmth. Slenderman sat down in a rickety rocking chair beside the crib. He sat there for the entire night watching over you. He had to quiet down some of the other Creepypastas. They did not bother you for the rest of the night.

...

Jeff the Killer:

Getting a child to fall asleep was definitely not Jeff's talent. As soon as he got back to his room you began screaming and crying. Jeff sat you down on the other bunk bed and tried to think. Who knew how to deal with small, crying, screaming children? Then he got an idea.

He stayed with you for a few minutes and let you tire yourself out. Soon you were quiet enough that Jeff was able to sneak out of the room and down the hall. He slithered down the hall and knocked on a surprisingly clean and intact door.

No voice came from the other side of the door as it opened. With the door open Jeff could see Eyeless Jack standing in the middle of the room. On his bed there was a small lump cradled by dark blue blankets. Jeff could not help but notice dried blood all over Jack's black hoodie. The bloodstained fabric was significantly darker than the rest.

"What do you need, Jeff," asked E.J. "I'm kind of busy right now."

Jeff stood there awkwardly. "I need your help."

"With?"

"A child," Jeff replied. "A very unhappy child."

E.J. sighed and glanced back at the bed. He tended to the small child for a second before stepping out of the room. Jeff followed behind the masked man. The silence was awkward and the feeling only grew as they reached Jeff's room. Crying could be heard from inside.

Jeff opened the door and watched as E.J. calmed the child down. Jeff watched and learned as E.J. handled you. When the masked man left you cried some more, but now Jeff knew what to do and was able to calm you down. He eventually just sat on his bed and held you in his arms. You snuggled into the warmth of his hoodie with a smug smirk on your little face.

...

Eyeless Jack:

When E.J. got back to his room he gently set you down on a cold metal table and tended to your wounds. You cried and screamed as the cuts were being cleaned. All throughout the process Jack was whispering comforting things to you, which calmed you down a little.

There was one large gash across your left wrist that really worried the masked man. He carefully cleaned and bandaged the cut so you would not bleed as badly as before. Sticky blood coated the chilly table, your clothes, and Jack. The cold had finally gotten to you which made you cry even more.

"Shh," Jack said. He washed off his bloody hands and fetched you a dark blue blanket. "Here you go."

You cuddled up to the blanket and looked up at him. Your sparkling (e/c) eyes were red and a bit puffy from all of the crying. Jack reached out and wiped your tears away. He hummed a quiet tune and cleaned the blood from your (s/c) skin.

A bubbly giggle escaped your lips at his voice. E.J. was surprised at your actions. He tossed the crimson rags into a bin and made a note to wash them later. Your small arms reached out for him. Jack picked you up and laid you down on his bed.

There was a sudden knock at the door and E.J. had to leave for a little bit. You did not mind, though. You were already fast asleep. When Eyeless Jack came back he picked you up and sat in a chair. He held you close for the rest of the night. Every time you would wake up he would hum a song to get you to sleep.

...

BEN Drowned:

Ben sighed and stared at you. You were sniffling and reaching for his controller. Ben had set you down for five minutes to play his game. That five minutes turned into ten, which turned into thirty. This continued until you were sleepy and extremely cranky. You lashed out, screaming and crying and grabbing for his game.

Ben watched in horror as he lost. He glared down at your crying form and huffed. He turned the TV off and picked you up off of his bed. Your (e/c) eyes stared into his accusingly and your lips were all pouty.

"I'm sorry, okay," he exclaimed. "I've never taken care of a baby before!"

You continued to cry. You were tired, but could not find a comfortable position. Ben bit his lip and cuddled you in his arms. The blond grabbed a blanket for you and held you close. You quickly fell asleep.

After a few minutes of peace Ben made a mistake. He tried setting you down on his bed. As soon as he got up you were awake, screaming and crying again. This process continued until the hours. Creepypastas next door were silently laughing to themselves at his ignorance. He never learned.

...

Uhh... Yeah, I know that some scenarios are shorter than the others, but it's okay. It's fine. I'm not really sure where to go after this but I'll figure it out! I hope you enjoyed this.

If there were any grammatical errors I apologize. If you have any advice on how I can improve this story please don't hesitate to tell me.  If you have any ideas on chapters I'd love to hear them.  I'm not good at talking so I'm going to leave you alone now.  

Ttfn~