Five: First Words

Hi! So you're a few months old in this. At least six months I guess. I kind of forget. But anyways, I hope you enjoy~

Slenderman:

Slenderman was in his office doing work when there was a knock on the door. He was deep in thought at the moment and disregarded the sound. Another knock came from the door and he sighed.

"Come in," he said.

He expected to see one of the proxies or Ben needing a place to hide. Again. Who he did not expect to open the door was Smile Dog in his human form holding you.

"Is something wrong?"

"No," Smile said. "You told me to bring him/her back when it was dinner time."

"Oh..." Slenderman tapped his head with his finger. "How could I have forgotten? Anyways, thank you for bringing (Y/n) back. You are dismissed."

Smile Dog handed you to Slender and walked out of the room. The heavy door made a loud bang when it closed.

"Bye-bye," you chirped.

If Slenderman could smiled he would have. A warm, bubbly feeling rose in his chest. He did not get to experience this sensation often, but when he did he took the time to enjoy it. Slender looked down at you.

"You're very first word," he said with a joyful tint. "This is certainly a day to remember."

...

Jeff the Killer:

You were chilling with Jeff and Smile Dog. The three of you were in Jeff's room. Jeff and Smile were on his bed and you were in yours. This was one of the very first times you had seen Smile Dog. He had always been around but his bloodied fur and eerie smile was ruled to be not appropriate for your fragile mind.

"I'll be right back you two," Jeff said, standing up, "I'm going to go get us something for lunch."

Jeff walked over to your brown crib. You looked up at him with wide (e/c) eyes. He chuckled and walked to the door.

"Watch over him/her, Smile."

Smile Dog nodded. He morphed into his human form and sat on the bed. His midnight hair shone in the dim lighting. Even in human form he was eerie. But that did not stop you from giggling and reaching out towards him.

"Puppy!"

Both males looked over at you with their mouths hanging wide open. Jeff walked over to your crib again, leaving the door opened. He put a pale hand on the dark wood of the bed. Your slender fingers managed to find their way on top of his.

"I don't even know how to respond to this," he said. "It's... it's wonderful!"

"Told you he/she liked me," Smile said smugly. "Their first word was even puppy!"

Jeff sent Smile Dog a playful glare. "Don't even go there."

Jeff chuckled and patted your head. He walked back out of the room to go find food. He was certainly never going to forget this moment. Smile Dog was not going to forget. In those few moments Smile swore he would always protect you.

...

Eyeless Jack:

Jack had always made a point to talk to you. He wanted you to be comfortable with many words as soon as possible. He would read you books to get you to sleep.

Jack went over to the bookshelf against the wall and replaced a book. He had just finished reading you your bedtime story. Jack walked back over and sat in the chair beside your crib. You were laying down snuggling with a (f/a) stuffed animal.

"I love you," he breathed.

Your vibrant (e/c) eyes trailed over him. Jack had on his mask. You seemed drawn to the colors of the object but you did not like when he wore it. A frown graced your face when your eyes landed on the mask.

"What? You want my mask off," he asked.

You replied by violently nodding your head. A light chuckle escaped the man's lips. His nimble fingers reached up and carefully took the mask off and set it on his bed.

"There, is that better?"

You yawned. Sleep was finally starting to take over. E.J. noticed this and tucked your faded blue blanket around your form. This blanket was being used while your (f/c) one was in the wash. You glanced down at the blanket.

"Blue."

Jack took a second to process what had just been said. He was barely able to make out what had been said. Your voice had been nothing but a shaky whisper.

"Blue," he asked, talking to himself.

"Blue," you mumbled.

Your voice was not shaky this time.

Jack smiled. "Yes," he said, "the blanket is blue."

He climbed into bed. You nodded off to sleep. Jack stayed awake for about an hour just admiring your beauty. He loved you. It was something new to him, but he adored the fuzzy feeling.

"I love you, (Y/n)," he mumbled, sleep taking him.

...

BEN Drowned:

The male growled and glared at the screen. He had just died. Again. Ben was so close to just giving up and finding something else to do. He was even considering finding something good to read. That was something he would never admit to, though.

"One more time," he muttered. "Just one more go."

Ben restarted the game for like the hundredth time. He had been playing for hours, thinking you were asleep. Little did he know you had been listening to his every word. Even the not-so-appropriate ones.

"Oh, come on," he growled out. "Seriously?!"

"Go," you squeaked.

The blond whipped around to look at you. Realization dawned across his face and a rosy blush decorated his skin. You sat up and stared into his crimson eyes. Those wise eyes of yours held a knowing look he had not seen before.

"You've been listening to me the entire time," he said. "Haven't you?"

You did not give him much of a response but he knew the answer was yes. He groaned. He knew he had messed up. Some of those words should not have been said.

"Just try not to hold onto anything I said to today, okay?"

You giggled. He stared at you for an entire minute before turning back and restarting his game. Every-so-often he would hear you cheering him on with little baby babbles. Ben would talk with you and he tried to avoid saying anything more inappropriate things. He did not want to screw up when he was aware you were listening.

...

Hi! I'm still alive so that's good. I hope everyone reading this is doing good. I went on vacation to the beach. My mother didn't want me on my phone the entire time we were in the room so yeah... I didn't have my computer with me either, so there was that. It's a bit late but here it is!

I already have the next chapter in the making so yay! Are there any characters you guys would like me to add? If so just comment or message me and I'll get to work! I'll also do requests on chapters you'd like to see. I need some help with the chapters in the future.

Well I'm going to go work on the other chapters. I hope you enjoyed!

Ttfn~