A/n

This is going to be quick.  This will also have swearing because I'm literally about to have a mental breakdown so if that'll bother you I suggest clicking away.

So Chapter Two won't be out for a little fucking longer.  I was just fucking rewriting it.  I was over halfway done with it.  And then my computer glitched out and deleted it.  No big deal.  I can just hit undo.  But no.  My fucking computer opened another document before I could hit the undo button and now I can't fucking get it back.  My computer does this bullshit all the time.  I can't trust my mother to look at it because then she'll go through everything.  I don't have anything to hide but she's super homophobic, transphobic, super Christian, and she hates Creepypasta and gore and shit.

Now if I was writing in Google Docs I could get it back but I write in Grammarly and I can't get it back.  I'm sorry.  I literally want to fucking cry right now.  I'm so sorry.  I'm going to get back to rewriting it right now.  But I'm so fucking sick of everything being against me.  I can't deal with all the bullshit I have to for much longer.  I just won't be able to handle it.  I'm still going to do my best to get it out as quick as possible.  I'm going to publish the rewritten chapter one as soon as I finish Chapter two.  I'm sorry.