*Introduction*

This is going to be a list of the different abbreviations that will be found in this book. Some will be found in both uppercase and lowercase forms depending on their placement in the sentence.

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(M/n): Middle name

(L/n): Last name

(Cp/n): Creepypasta name

(P/n): Parent name

(S/n): Sibling name

(S/o): Significant other's name

(F/n): Friend name

(Bff/n): Best friend name

(E/n): Enemy name

(R/n): Random name

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(H/t): Hair type (straight, wavy, curly, thick, etc.)

(H/s): Hair style (up, down, bun, braids, etc.)

(E/c): Eye color

(S/c): Skin color

(B/t): Body type

(Y/h): Your height

(F/c): Favorite color

(F/d): Favorite drink

(F/f): Favorite food

(F/a): Favorite animal

That should be all of them for now. I might update this list as time goes on.

***

Now I'm going to show you how I interpret the characters. If your interpretation is different than mine, that's okay. We don't all have to agree on everything.

Slenderman: Slenderman is hard working, strict, and appears emotionless on the outside. On the inside he is loving and supportive. He is experienced with children, often very busy, has high standards, and he lets his children figure things out for themselves. He won't provide them with all of the answers. He is raising them to continue his work and or work under him.

***

Jeff the Killer: He would be a slightly crazy parent. He doesn't have much experience with children, swears a lot, is extremely protective, not observant in the slightest, and would want to teach his child his trade. On a physical level I picture his 'smile' as large and jagged red scars instead of open wounds. I don't care if it's technically wrong or not because that's how I'm going to write him. He has really pale skin and no eyelids. He wouldn't be judgmental over scars and wounds. In fact, he would constantly push the fact that no matter your flaws, you are beautiful and worthy of love. Even if he had open wounds before he found the child, I like to believe that he'd probably let them heal as to not freak the kid out even more.

***

Eyeless Jack: Jack is calm, collected, observant, and intelligent. He would be extremely supportive and protective over his child. He wouldn't keep many secrets and would be extremely open with questions, all depending on the topic, of course. I personally feel that he'd be more laid back and a good listener. The other Creepypastas don't let him cook, though. They know that the child and Jack are different. Cannibalism isn't something the child needs to be exposed to so early in life. They can become a cannibal in the future, but not when they're super little. I also like to think that Jack has the ability to see. His sight is a little bit different than a human's, but he can still see.

Creepypasta Parent Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें