Seven: Fireworks!

Hi, hello.  I am back.  I got my phone taken away on July 4th and was in the middle of writing this.  I'm still gonna finish and post it, though.  Some people are still setting off fireworks.  And if you don't celebrate the Fourth of July that's cool too.  What are some things you celebrate?

...

Slenderman:

It was the very first time you had ever seen the shimmering streams of color.  Some of the other Creepypastas had tagged along in their human forms.  So when Slenderman had to take a few minutes to meet with Masky and Hoodie about their mission, they were here to watch you.

You wrinked your nose up when a loud boom was followed by (l/f/c).  Laughing Jack shifted and gazed down at you.  He normally despised children, but you were an exception.  He reached out his long-clawed hands and pet the messy hair on your head.

Your eyes lit up when another one went off, shining a radiant shade of (f/c) that light up a spark in your eyes.  The show of lights went on for what seemed like forever.  By the end your (e/c) eyes felt heavy and drooped down until they were fully closed.

When Slenderman returned he found you nuzzled up against Lauging Jack, asleep.  The white-faced male stalked over to where you laid and picked you up, being careful not to harm a single hair on your head.

The next day you were all giggly and bouncing about.  You and Sally annoyed everyone else with questions about when you would go see another show.  Slenderman had to personally get you to calm down by having you sit in his office while he worked.  Luckily for you, you managed to convince him to take you to another show before the sun sank below the horizon.

...

Jeff the Killer:

The scarred man was reluctant to your pleas of wanting to go see fireworks.  He did not want to be stuck around a bunch of people watching mere explosives.  Of course, after hours of whining on your part he agreed to take you, just so you would leave him alone.

"Are you ready, (Y/n)," he asked.  There were hints of annoyance in his voice.  "The fireworks are going to start soon.  You don't want to be late, do you?"

"No," you cried, throwing a hand up to your face dramatically.  "We can't be late!  I might just die if we do!"

Jeff chuckled at your flare for dramatics and grabbed your hand.  You practically dragged him towards the door.  A mischevious light shone in your eyes as you went out the door into the darkening woods.

"Come on, dad," you whined.  "We can't be late!"

Jeff let out a sharp puff of air.  "We won't, okay?  Calm down."

You stuck out your bottom lip as you placed your feet in front of the other.  The air was hot and muggy and it clung to your skin like cobwebs.  You glowered down at the ground, though it was doing absolutely nothing to you.  

"What's wrong," Jeff asked.  "We're almost there.  Aren't you excited?"

You stubbornly nodded and walked even quicker than before. Jeff smiled and trailed after you until he saw groups of people.  

"(Y/n)," he called.  You halted and stayed put until he stood beside you.  "Where do you want to sit?"

You pondered the thought over for a moment, your brows furrowing together from deep concentration.  Jeff eyed the crowd and then flickered his gaze down to you.  A spark ignited in your (e/c) eyes once more.  You clutched onto Jeff's hands and dragged him over to a clearing free from the pollution of too many people.

After the first firework went off you were hooked.  Nothing but blinking could draw your eyes from the booming colors in the sky.  Jeff was happy to see you enjoying yourself, and even happier that you had chosen a place not near people.  You fell asleep right after the grand finale. Jeff took you home and tucked you in throughly before heading to bed.

...

Eyeless Jack:

"Dad," you whined.  

"Yes, (Y/n)," Jack asked.  He did not move his eyes from his work.  "What is it you need?"

"I'm bored."

Jack sighed and looked at you.  You had been pestering him relentlessly for hours.  Every suggestion he made was met with a scrunched up nose and a firm "no."  

"Then what do you want to do?"

"Hmm."  You placed your tongue in between your teeth, making your lips part.  "I don't know!"

He sighed.  "Well," he paused, "would you like to go see fireworks?"

You thought about the proposition for a minute and then slowly started to mod your head.  Jack pushed himself up and cleaned up the area. He got you dressed in the appropriate clothing and then ushered you out the door.

*time skip to when you guys are there because why not*

Jack found you both a secluded spot with an excellent view.  The first few blasts made you jump, and you cling onto him for dear life.  But you eventually calmed down more and enjoyed the show.

...

BEN Drowned:

"But why not, daddy," you crowed. "I wanna see them!"

Ben huffed and looked at the TV.  "Because I said so."

Some of the other Creepypastas had been talking about a celebration or any event where bursts of colored fire shot out into the sky.  You had heard there was a show near the mansion and really wanted to go.  You begged your father, even resorting to the famous 'puppy dog eyes.'  But nothing worked. 

The show was going to be over a lake.  But you could not figure out what your father was so afraid of.  You frowned and stepped back.  Your bottom lip began to quiver and hot tears rolled down your face.

"No, no, no! Please don't cry," Ben yelped.  He could not stand to see you hurt in any way.  "Fine. I'll take you to see fireworks.  But I'm not getting near the water.  Deal?"

You internally smirked and nodded, drying up your tears and let out some sniffles.  Ben took you  to the show.  You both enjoyed it, but you did not understand why everyone at home cared so much about Ben going.

...

Hello again.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter!  I'm on my phone and Wattpad will not let me move things to the middle.  Sorry about that.

I'm currently at band camp.  Funnn...?  Well Currently my eye, ear, nose, and a lot of stuff hurt.  So I'm not gonna drone on.  No one wants that, anyways.  

Sorry that Toby's was shorter than the rest.  It's almost 11:30 pm and I'm just really tired.  Well, I hope you enjoyed. I tried not to specify like the Fourth of July or anything.  But a few might have slipped in.

Ttfn~