Emo phase

Lol no Idea where this is going to go but oh well I'll just go with it cause yes

Also don't know if you've realized but I'm awful at making titles so if you guys want to give me some ideas add a title too I could use both lol thx

~~~~~~~~~~

Phil POV

"Ok guys I gotta go now" I say as I'm about to leave to go to the store "ok bye" all three of them say back techno from the couch Wilbur from the kitchen and Tommy from The stairs. Let's hope they don't kill each other while I'm gone I'll only be gone for an hour or two so they should be fine well...... let's hope.

3rd person POV

Techno is sitting on the couch watching something on the tv while Wilbur and Tommy are upstairs playing Minecraft. Tommy is yelling like normal and Wilbur is getting annoyed. Wilbur thinks that Tommy is too loud and that he's never has had a calm moment since he came home with Phil that one day. Tommy is completely oblivious to this of course but I mean so is techno and he's really observant and is normally the first one to realize somethings wrong so I don't blame him.

Wilbur POV

GOD WHY CANT HE SHUT UP!?! I JUST WANT SOME PEACE AND QUIET GOD!!!!! "Tommy" "yea?" "Can you just shut up?" " hum what?" "Can. You. Shut. Up?!?" "Oh... sorry wil I'll stop" "thank you! Geez!"

Techno POV

I hear some yelling come from upstairs which I'm used to but this time it sounds... angry I should go check it out. I head upstairs to see what's going on I first go to Tommy's room since it the first one I get too. *knock* "hey Tommy can I come in?" *sniffle* "yeah sure" now I'm kinda concerned Tommy seems o be crying. I go in Tommy's room to see him sitting on his bed sobbing "Tommy what's wrong?" I say in a comforting voice "Wilbur was yelling at me" "he what?" He was yelling at me to shut up because I'm too loud or something like that" oh my god wil what did you do? Oh well I'll worry about that later first I need to get Tommy to calm down. "Hey Tommy its ok just relax and calm down ok?" "Ok" "thank you" I hold Tommy in my arms for a while until I realize that he's asleep so I'll leave him alone.

Wilbur POV

I'm just chilling playing Minecraft when I suddenly hear a knock on my door I swear to god if it's Tommy- "wil can I come in?" Oh it's just techno "yea sure" he comes in he looks really serious "you good tech?" "Wilbur why did you yell at Tommy?" "He was being to loud so I told him to shut up that's all" " well don't because that caused him to have a panic attack" "he did?" "Yes wil he did!" "Well then cool he needed to shut up anyways" "what has been going on with you lately? You seem to annoyed all the time are you ok?" "Ever since Tommy came I haven't not had a headache he's fucking annoying and I just wanted him to shut up!" "Wil!" "What!?!" He points at the door and I see Tommy standing there crying "well there you go toms I told you what you needed to know" "WILBUR" "what is it now techno?" He looks really angry then I realize I've fucked up him and Tommy are really close and techno would do anything for him "cmon Tommy let's go" "o- ok".

Phil POV

I come home to complete silence which is worrying there's always some noise going on in the house I wonder what's going on. I put away all the groceries and go upstairs I knock on Tommy's door with no answer but I go in anyway I come in to see techno and Tommy cuddling on Tommy's bed that's cute but what happened it looks like both of them have been crying. I then go to Wilbur's room and don't even bother knocking I just go in "hey wil what happened to techno and Tommy?" "They're just being annoying" "wil don't say that about your brothers" "I wish they weren't my brothers" "Wil!" .I mean it I mean they are so close and they just ignore me and they're both annoying as fuck" "Wil why would you say that? Your brothers care about you and they are not annoying" "yes they are Tommy's always telling and techno is so good at everything and he's attention seeking" "technos not attention seeking why would you think that?" "He's always crying and having "panic attacks" when it's obvious he's faking" "Wil stop techno is not faking those he has been through a lot" "mhm sure I bet he just ran away from home cause they didn't get him the right food or something because he's spoiled so is Tommy"

~~~~~~~~~

833 words

Might make a part two if you want I lost motivation so I stoped sorry