Treehouse

Techno is 12 and Wilbur is 14

~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno and Wilbur were just relaxing talking to each other on the couch when their dad comes back home with something that caught their eyes. "Hey dad what's that?" Wilbur asks "oh this? It some wood and other materials for you guys!" "For what?" Techno asked "for the treehouse you guys are always asking me about!" "Wait really?!?" The brothers asked excitedly "yep! I got everything you guys asked for and some more" "thanks dad!" The boys exclaimed in unison.

The boys quickly grabbed the items and ran to their backyard and into the large forest behind their house. They ran straight to the tree they picked out weeks before. The amazing tree they picked out was long and instead of it going up it curved out over the small cliff right below. They had memorized the way to get there and what tree it was so it took them no time at all to get there. Once they got there they put everything down and got to building.

After 3 days of work it was finally done. The treehouse was complete and was looking amazing! They had built it entirely on their own except for a little help from their dad for putting up the bridge that connected the tree top to the ground.

The treehouse was quit large and had a tall pointed roof . On the outside there was a porch in front which had a flat roof over it so they could hang some lights there. In the back there was a deck which instead of having a roof there was a large umbrella that was over it. The deck too had lights hanging and it had a picnic table. On the inside there were even more led lights. There was three beanbags and two chairs against the walls, there was a extremely fluffy carpet on the ground, there were at least six blankets in there, there was paintings that they had either bought or made themselves on the walls, and they had a big tv with tons of movies and video games.

Ever sense they built the treehouse that's where they always played. They would always wake up eat breakfast and go to the treehouse. They would bring lunches with them so they didn't need to come back home for food. They also brought waters. They would spend their time playing video games, running around in the woods, climbing trees, and watching movies together. Whenever they fought they would make up by going to the treehouse and watching their favorite movie together.

As they started getting older they still hung out in the treehouse just not as much as they used too.

Now that their adults they haven't gone to the treehouse in a while. But they come around there every once in a while to make sure the thing is still standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
475 words