Scp au

God I went so long without posting but oh well I'm back now!

In this au it's basically as you'd expect some of the dsmp are scps and some are scientists who work with a specific scp or two and this is basically how I think it'd work.

~~~~~~

Scientists and their scp:

Phil who works with techno.

Tubbo who works with Ranboo.

Wilbur who works with Fundy and Tommy. (I forgot him I'm sorry but he's here now!)

Punz who works with purpled.

Puffy who works with dream.

Sapnap who works with both skeppy and bad.

George who works with skeppy and bad with sapnap.

Niki who works with Eret.

Quackity who works with Karl.

Scps information:

Techno:
Violent
Caretaker: Phil
Height: 6'7
Found: forest
History: unknown

Techno is a very violent scp but only to people he doesn't know as they then pose a threat to him. Phil takes care of him and is one the very few people who techno is calm around the others being Wilbur and tubbo. Techno has a boar looking head with large tusks coming out of his mouth that he attacks people with. He is very agile and can bend and move around however he wants. This has caused problems in the past with him attacking people and scaring them. Phil does daily checkups on him to make sure he has his daily medicine that stops him from being extra violent and stops his tusks from growing as is if they left them alone they would continue growing and would not stop until techno died. Techno was found in the middle of the forest blood surrounding him and his tusks so big he wasn't able to properly move. They moved him to the facility by paralyzing him and quickly cutting down his tusks.

Ranboo
Pacifist
Caretaker: tubbo
Height: 8'4
Found: basement
History: from another dimension

Ranboo is a large entity who has to be kept in a cell tall enough and large enough for him to properly function. Ranboo is over 8 feet tall and rarely ever stops moving the only time he does is when he gets visions which normally last around 1 - 5 minutes. Ranboo is extremely calm and only get angry if you were to look him in the eyes. He can teleport and that's why he's kept in a special cell as the cell he is in he cannot teleport out of. He's also in that cell because it goes on for about a mile all ways if you stand in the very front thus giving Ranboo enough space to wonder around and teleport. Tubbo the scientist who looks after him is very young and new to this and that is why he looks after Ranboo as he is very calm and not violent. Though based on how he interacts and is very close to Ranboo he may be taking care of him permanently. They found Ranboo in the underground cell of a basement in the middle of nowhere with a portal that leads to another dimension that they think he came from. They tried to send someone to look and the alternate universe but sadly the volunteer did not make it back and is presumably dead. They got Ranboo back by paralyzing him while he was in his vision state.

Fundy
Pacifist
Caretaker: Wilbur
Height: 5'8 in human form 2'3 in fox form
History: unknown