Thieves

Au were it's about 1823 or around there.
~~~~~~

Techno had always been a thief. A mischievous man.  For obvious reasons of course seeing as he was a thief and often would trick people into letting him have free food.

When he met Tommy he new he had to help him.

He was a young boy a couple years younger than him and was failing miserably at stealing. The boy would get caught and would get beaten. That's where techno came to the rescue. He would have to swoop in get Tommy out and maybe even beat up the whoever had decided to beat the blonde up.

He started giving him lessons on how to steal and how to get away with it if caught.

He taught him how to fight, how to lie (though he never got very good), how to be fast, how to frame people etc.

All good things to know as a thief.

That's why when he left it hit harder than anything had before.

~~~~~~

Tommy is now sixteen he's not anymore a thief and finally can make a living for himself. But for the past few years he's been looking for someone very important. Technoblade.

He's heard rumors of him almost everywhere. Him being a well known criminal and all.

But the poor boy when he found him.

He found him in a large town run by the elders who were the children and grandchildren of the creators of the village. He was sick and almost dead. The cause of a poison given to him by someone he didn't know.

~~~~~~

Tommy was on the verge of tears. The person who raised him was dying in front of him after not seeing him for almost 5 years.

"Please don't cry boy" the pick haired male said. "It won't help any if you start crying" the blonde looked up at him and started actually crying. His eyes were closed he wasn't breathing and he was smiling.

He fell to the ground crying his eyes out and probably upsetting the people under him. "Why did you leave now?" He shook as he looked up at the mans dead body "why after I finally found you?"...

~~~~~~
360 words.