Kingdom au Prt3

A/N: WE REACHED OVER 100K READS woooooo thank you guys so much! I'm very thankful so many people like my shit as when I started I kind of expected this to go nowhere (I know very cliche) I have a lot more story Ideas so be prepared (even though they will take for ever to come out).

Ayyyyyyy bbhs kingdom!

~~~~~~
(Please give me name suggestions in comments)

Bad and Skeppy are married (SKEPHALO) and rule the kingdom together. Sapnap was adopted at a young age after being abandoned by his parents. Skeppy and Bad get a very small amount of hate for being together and most people support them.

Their war chief is Captain Puffy and she is a very well known strategist and is very good at making moves in war to make sure they stay winning. Their best warrior is Awesamdude for very obvious reasons as he very large and extremely strong while also being very kind.

Some of the things their known for are is how peaceful they are speaking that unlike a lot of other kingdoms they very rarely get into wars but because of how strong they are if they ever do get into a war there is a very good chance that they will win. Their gardens are some of the best things to go to if you ever visit here because they are so beautiful. They are large open gardens spreading across a couple miles the largest one being a 6 mile long walk through it.

Their amazing food is another good reason to visit as it is some of the best in the region around them. Their bakeries and restaurants are very well taken care of and also have amazing food.

Some of their traditions the gardening festival where they celebrate the gardens and have a contest to see who that year had created the best piece of art to go into the garden of their choice. The day of relaxation is a day where every body spends a day home doesn't go anywhere unless they want to. You still get payed on this day and no one is ever forced to participate.

Bakery day is like you would think a day too celebrate their bakeries that have grown to be so well known many visitors come just for that.

Visiting here will be an amazing thing to do and I definitely recommend it. Just make sure you visit the royal palace garden as it is the largest and probably the most beautiful.

~~~~~~
437 words

Get ready for erets kingdom and please give suggestions for the kingdoms name.