Piglins brothers

Thank you for the request OneBrokenToaster hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had to spend the day with his older brother techno as Phil was out doing something and Wilbur was having a day to hang out with his son fundy and his wife sally.

All day long Tommy had been complaining about how his teeth hurt and how he had a splitting headache but both suspected nothing of it and tommy just spent the day relaxing inside.

It was about 3 and Tommy headache and toothache weren't getting any better. In fact they were getting worse. He kept complaining to techno and he took some pain killers but nothing was happening. He decided to go outside for some fresh air in hopes of feeling better though it did nothing but calm him down a small bit.

He was sitting on the stairs to the house when all of a sudden poof his headache and toothache was gone. He was happy and ran inside yelling "TECHNO MY HEAD DOSENT HURT ANYMORE" "THATS GOOD" techno yelled back. But when he came downstairs he was shocked.

Tommy had grown a small pair of tusks and small pink ears on top of his head. "Uhhhh Tommy?" "Hm oh yeah tech?" "I think your part piglin" "huh?" "Go look in a mirror" techno instructed the boy. Tommy quickly ran upstairs and into the bathroom. As soon as he saw himself his jaw dropped. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" he ran back downstairs and him and techno just sat there staring at eachother neither of them knew what to say. Tommy just went back to the living room to watch some tv and techno went back upstairs both very confused but were just going to wait and ask Phil when he came home.

Time skip Phil's home

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?" Tommy yelled at Phil as he walked through the doors also pointing at the ears and tusks he now had. "What the..." was all Phil could say.

And I'm getting lazy soooo.

Phil gave them the only explanation he could come up with but they were still very confused. Long story short now they have two pigs in the house.

~~~~~~~~~
368 words

That was funnnnn