Designated driver Tommy

This was requested by AlwaysSadBoi so that you! And thank you everyone else for the requests!

⚠️Tw⚠️
Alcohol
~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur was bored but he didn't know what to do. It was the middle of the night and he couldn't sleep. So what was he gonna do? Probably the stupidest thing he's ever done. No scratch that one of the stupidest things he's ever done. And what might that be you ask? Well simply put he's going to wake techno up and their going to go to the local bar. Nothing could go wrong right?  Nope. As Wilbur was waking up techno he also accidentally woke up Tommy. He was shaking techno awake and was being so loud that Tommy woke up and went to see what was happening. "Hey guys what's happening?" "Ohhhhhh Tommy! I uh n- nothings happening what are you talking about?" "Oh really? Then why are you guys in actually clothes?" "Ugh fine! We're going to a bar" "ooooooo can I come with?" "NO Tommy your underage" well then I can be the designated driver!" "Sure Tommy" techno said "but Techno!" "What?" Techno responded with giving Wilbur a death stare "ughhhhh fine Tommy your our designated driver" "YAY" "shhhhh".

So that what happened. Tommy went and got dressed and they all left for the local bar. After a very short period of time Wilbur was drunk. And not just drunk he was completely wasted. Techno was only a little tipsy thank goodness but Tommy still had to drive home as they both had alcohol.

The next day Wilbur woke up with a big headache. He also woke up on the couch. How he got here he dose t know. He blacked out in the car and Tommy and techno didn't want to drag him upstairs so they left him on the couch.

Phil came downstairs from checking on Tommy and techno. They were both fine but Wilbur wasn't there so he went downstairs and there he was. He was on the couch rubbing his head. "Hey Wilbur" "oh hey Phil... OH PHIL" "so wanna tell me why your on the couch? And why it looks like you have a headache?" "I- I- uhhhhhh" Wilbur took a deep breath and just said it " dad I went out last night and may have gotten drunk" "I thought so. Wanna tell me who you went with?" "It was just me" he lied "alright then we'll your grounded for a month no video games" "ughhhhhh"

~~~~~~~~~~
419 words

Hope you liked it!