All alone

I'm not dead! I am back! (Although I wasn't gone very long)

In this techno is Phils younger brother. This will also include Phil being a bad dad and brother so if you don't like fuck off.

~~~~~~

when he was about 21 he had just gotten out of college and he and his girlfriend got married and had a child that child was Wilbur. But after a while Wilbur's mom died and it was just the two of them.

Phil didn't want to give up on his life of being a traveler so instead of taking care of Wilbur himself he had his younger brother techno do it for him. "Phil you can't leave him here with me!" "And why not?" "Because I'm only 15! I have a life I want to live too!" "Please tech.. do this for me it'll only be a few months" "fine!" "Thank you!"

It had been 6 months and Phil was no where to be found. During the time he'd been gone Wilbur and techno became close. Wilbur thought of techno as a big brother and techno though of him as a younger one.

When Phil came back techno was furious he was gone for 7 months and he didn't even send them a single letter. "Why were you gone so long?!?" Techno said when Phil came back "I was out traveling why do you think?" Phil responded with "FOR SEVEN MONTHS?!?" Techno yelled at his brother "Techno I'm sorry I was gone so long but I promise it won't happen again" "uhuh you say that but do you mean it?" Techno questioned "of course I do" "techno had started crying and yelled "PHIL YOUR SON DOSENT SPEND ANYTIME WITH YOU" phIl was startled to say the least but techno just went on "I BET YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM UNLIKE ME! WE HAVE GOTTEN SO CLOSE I WOULD DIE FOR THAT KID! BUT YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR 7 FUCKING MONTHS" techno wanted to go on but he was out of breath "I didn't leave him alone tech he was with you" Phil tried reasoning "you left him alone with a teenager who is only 5 years older than him? And you thought that was a good idea?" Techno said "I realize now that it was stupid of me but I'm sorry" "sorry isn't enough Phil you left your son and your brother and I'll be honest I don't want to call you my brother anymore" Phil was angry at techno now "Why do you care so much?" He said irritated "because... I don't want Wilbur to be like me... I don't want him to have to be alone for so long... I want him to have someone he can trust and rely on" "TECHNO STOP ACTING AS IF WILBUR IS YOU KID" Phil yelled angry at techno he had been talking as if he thought of  Wilbur as a son is what Phil thought. "I'm not I, just trying to be a good uncle"

Time skip

After a long fight between the two techno left and went to his room crying while Phil was still angry.

It went on for a long time Phil would leave and techno being a good uncle would stay and make sure Wilbur wasn't alone. Techno would go to school and so would Wilbur but when they got the chance they would hang out together. Wilbur thought techno was the perfect older brother.

When Phil would come back to him and techno would fight until eventually Phil left again. He always said he'd be gone for only 4 months at most but most of the time it was between 6 months and a year.

Techno thought Wilbur how to ride a bike he taught him how to fight and Wilbur taught techno about whales and how to play the guitar although he wasn't very good.

They were inseparable and they protected each other... forever they were friends... and forever they were together.

~~~~~~
668 words