Time to go

Emma McNeil

I woke up from the loud banging on my door. "Emma! Wake up were leaving soon for the airport!!" said my dad from the hall. "Okay" i said still half asleep "ill be out in a few minutes". 

~in her bathroom~

hmm what to do with my hair... I ended up going with a messy bun with strands falling out in the front and a tiny bit of mascara on. I wanted to be comfy on the plane so i threw on my grey sweats and a black hoodie I forgot to pack. 

"Well look who finally decided to wake up" my mom said. "good morning to you too" i replied. We quickly ate breakfast and loaded the last few boxes into the moving truck. Im finally getting to see grace again after five years i thought to myself. 

My dad was speeding down the road to the airport so we didn't miss our flight. Unfortunately, I got crammed in the backseat with my brother  and sister, Caleb and Acadia. We got on the flight just in time. I sat down and got comfy and before i knew it, i was passed out. When i woke back up i put in my headphones and "line without a hook" aka my favorite song started playing. Dramatically, i stared out the window at the pretty sky. 

Soon the plane landed and we got in my aunt Erin's car to take us to our new house.

"HOLY CRAP IS THAT OUR HOUSE????" I said shocked. "Yep!" my parents replied in unison. Wow i get to live there!? how crazy! We started unpacking the moving truck and setting up our rooms 

"Wow this room is perfect! Thank you guys so much!" I said to my aunt and uncle with a big smile on my face

I climbed into my new, cozy bed and quickly fell asleep. I couldn't wait for tomorrow! It was my first day and I finally get to see grace!