Merry Christmas (Contd)

Guy Germaine

I wrapped my hands around her waist when she turned to grab a pillow. "AAAAA! ahhahha" she screamed as i pulled her onto the couch and tickled her. we started laughing and ended up falling asleep all cuddled up. She looks so cute when shes sleeping i'm so glad i wasn't dreaming when she mumbled" love you guy" just loud enough for me to hear. 

Emma McNeil

Guy and i quickly awoke when grace walked into the living room and saw us sleeping. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she screamed. we both instantly sat up, saw her, and turned into strawberries. "DO YOUR PARENTS KNOW??""yes" guy replied"ill be over here tomorrow for Christmas" he said, smiling at me. "Well gosh, if y'all are gonna cuddle, at least have some privacy up in Emma's room" grace smirked. 

guy laughed and i turned SO red "ohhhh now it makes sense why you call her your little strawberry" grace said as she walked away.  we got up and walked to my room. "woah, this is so cool"  guy said sitting down on my bed "ITS LIKE  A MARSHMALLOW" he said with joy. i giggled and we got comfy in each others arms as criminal minds played on the TV. "and i love you to strawberry" he whispered staring out the window at the sunset over the lake. 

I woke up ,guessing it was two in the morning or so, and guy was gone. i turned on my lamp and saw a note the said "sorry my mom called and said i needed to be home now or we cant spend Christmas together, bye and love you:)"  oh man hope he didn't get into much trouble. id feel really bad since it was kinda my fault. i had wanted him to stay. 

~Christmas morning~

Emma McNeil

"Emma!Emma!Emma!"  Caleb screamed while jumping up and down on my bed. "what buddy?" i sleepily said. "look what Santa brought me!" he said while showing me spider-man socks. i had never seen a kid excited about socks like he was. it was so precious. i picked him up and carried him downstairs like a baby. we sat down on the couch and started eating our dads traditional cinnamon rolls. 

about thirty minutes after eating guy showed up with a huge bag of gifts. "wow... thats a lot, need some help?" i offered. my dad took the gifts and went to place them in the living room. "Merry Christmas strawberry" guy said as he hugged me and kissed my cheek. we walked back to sit down with everyone. we sat in the corner so i could rest my head on him while he wrapped his arm around me. guy insisted we opened the gifts he got us first. "wow a new mug!" my dad exclaimed. my mom got a gorgeous necklace with a ruby on it, she was so excited. 

Acadia got some fuzzy socks and Caleb got a super hero poster. "and the best for last" he got me a vintage record player with the line without a hook record. "now we can listen to our song together" he said smiling. god he was so cute. we continued opening up presents and then watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. 

guy and i said good bye and headed over to his house. we got there and his little sister, caylyn, ran out and hugged us both. we ate lunch and opened more presents. caylyn was so excited about her unicorn pencils and book bag. i got ms. germaine a personalized bracelet with her name on it. guy opened up his present "you did not.." " i did" i said with an evil grin growing on my face. i bought us matching duck onesies. ms. germaine and i thought they were adorable, but guy did not he said he looked like a four year old which made every one crack up.  how did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. i was so glad i wasn't dreaming...