Fix it

Guy Germaine

"I love you Emma i want to be your boyfriend again" i said . I couldn't believe i finally said it. "i wanna be your girlfriend guy" she exclaimed. 

I was so ecstatic. i couldn't believe we were really going to fix things. I smiled at her but the pain from my busted lip made me wince. I was still pissed at Adam for punching me. I know i deserved it. I shouldn't have called grace a bitch, i knew i was wrong for that. Emma and i walked into the locker room smiling, hand in hand. We took off our gear and left together. She rode here with Connie so i took her home instead. We went to my house to hangout. We really wanted to fix things between us.

~The next day~

Guy Germaine

I decided i wanted to do something nice for Emma since things were still a little rough between us. I drove myself to the store and bought a few things. Cupcake ingredients, chocolates, and flowers. I paid, went home, and began baking the cupcakes. 

A few hours later everything was finally finished and ready to be given to her. I threw on a white tee, red flannel, and jeans, I ruffled my hair a bit and put on my white converse. I left and headed to her house. 

I knocked on the door, flowers in one hand and a basket with the cupcakes and chocolates in the other. Acadia answered the door and gave me an angry look. "what do you want" she grumbled. "oh i came to see Emma" i replied. she stared and told me to wait. Emma came down a few moments later and i smiled. A gasp grew on her face as she saw everything i was holding. 

"You did this for....me?? Guy that's so sweet!." she gleamed. She looked so gorgeous in her sweats and cropped tank. She hugged and kissed me on my cheek. 

We went inside and i placed the cupcakes on the counter in her kitchen

We went inside and i placed the cupcakes on the counter in her kitchen. Caleb ran up and hugged me on my leg since he only made it up to about my waist. i greeted her parents who were glad to see me. i took the flowers and chocolate and followed up to her room. I placed the daisies in a vase and set the chocolates on her bed. We sat down on her couch and talked. Eventually she laid her head on my stomach and went to sleep. Soon i decided to do the same. She looked cold so i tried to grab the closest blanket without waking her. She shifted her arms and put them around my waist when i put the blanket over her. I remember thinking ' we finally fixed it' before passing out.